Amazing discovery caught Abbas off guard.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Another reason regarding the ongoing incitement and the Palestinian credibility.
14/10
Two teenagers(15,13) armed with knives stabbed a 13 years old boy.

Boy, 13, stabbed as he rode his bike in third terror attack of day in Jerusalem
Abbas: Boy killed in ‘cold blood’; Netanyahu says speech ‘lies’
15/10 - 16/10
Abbas made his typical routine, along with the condemnations from Kerry of course.
PLO issues revised English version of Abbas' 'execution' speech

@TeamPalestine MVPS
Humanity Billo_Really fanger

Last edited:
Yes it was the 15 year old shot dead, mistakes like this happen, esp. when a Jew killed a jew and it was reported that an arab killed a jew.

Yes it was the 15 year old shot dead, mistakes like this happen, esp. when a Jew killed a jew and it was reported that an arab killed a jew.
Starting every post with "yes" doesn't make the post true.
You didn't read the full speech of Abbas, take a look its in the link above, and please don't waste my time.

Not all Pallywood movies become box office hits in the Muslim world. Some totally flop, like this one did.

Shot screaming and yelling carrying a knife toward a bunch of cops. It was deliberate suicide by cop. Poor man. I wonder why he was so determined on suicide.

so now this guy gets shot in his back for running pass the gate.
And what's allegedly wrong with that, we wonders?
For Hebrews nothing, heck they even stab one of their own in the back for money.
Bullish. Typical. But, in view that the palistinian bar association gave an honorary degree and praised that "martyrish" mohammad halabi the murderer, isn't at all surprising, of course.

Shot screaming and yelling carrying a knife toward a bunch of cops. It was deliberate suicide by cop. Poor man. I wonder why he was so determined on suicide.
A gay caught in the act and sent out to do some allahakbaring for the "cause" and purify an extended "family honor" in the process?

A gay caught in the act and sent out to do some allahakbaring for the "cause" and purify an extended "family honor" in the process?
That happens.
Some of the female bus bombers of few years ago had grooms of 70 if they didn't go on the bomb run

Where he is shot does not matter. What matters is he was carrying a knife toward some folks he was planning to kill. So he can take bullets from any angle. What matters is his knife is not in anybody

so now this guy gets shot in his back for running pass the gate.

The law is clear, there is nothing wrong with that since the officers was acting according the law.

Doesn't make it right. In the US a cop would be in big trouble for that, shooting someone in the back.

Then why does it happen all the time, and the cop is not even sacked never mind arrested and sentenced.

Forum List

Back