Amazon Prices Have Doubled!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I just checked Amazon for a new set of Haitian Voodoo Cat Bones for my next séance, and they now want TWICE the price from just a week ago!!! The market demand has apparently skyrocketed since that damned big mouth Trump!

Worse, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place now, I can't even make my own anymore as it seems that all the cats in the neighborhood have all disappeared! And dog owners now keep their porch lights on and walk their dogs carrying a gun.

This really sucks. What to do, what to do.

I can get a set of plastic play Haitian Voodoo Cat Bones still for an affordable price, but they don't carry any mojo. :sad:

I even tried calling Springfield for any spare cat bones they had, but the secretary hung up on me.

Trump has boned me yet again.

Screen Shot 2024-09-14 at 7.14.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-09-14 at 7.16.49 PM.png

Last edited:
Animal control spay & neuter to many cats! I prefer cat infestation to rat infestation.

OP is a lie! - Dream Bones are made with chicken, not cat.
314805_MAIN._AC_SL1200_V1709154017_.jpg

Last edited:
The people were dumb enough to fall for prime member fees. Also known as pre-paid shipping.

The dumbest thing ever when shipping on Amazon has always been free. Why not increase all the prices since the people are just that stupid.

I just checked Amazon for a new set of Haitian Voodoo Cat Bones for my next séance, and they now want TWICE the price from just a week ago!!! The market demand has apparently skyrocketed since that damned big mouth Trump!

Worse, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place now, I can't even make my own anymore as it seems that all the cats in the neighborhood have all disappeared! And dog owners now keep their porch lights on and walk their dogs carrying a gun.

This really sucks. What to do, what to do.

I can get a set of plastic play Haitian Voodoo Cat Bones still for an affordable price, but they don't carry any mojo. :sad:

I even tried calling Springfield for any spare cat bones they had, but the secretary hung up on me.

Trump has boned me yet again.

YOu kids really don't get humor.

I almost never pay for shipping on Amazon. All you need to do is meet the minimum order total requirement. It was originally only $25.00.

Main reason why I shop there.
Is that 3 day delivery or regular delivery?

Do you ever find yourself buying an item you don't really need just to get over the limit?

Is that 3 day delivery or regular delivery?
Regular, which usually is not much different than paid delivery. Stuff often arrives days ahead of schedule.

Do you ever find yourself buying an item you don't really need just to get over the limit?
No. I just save up items until I accumulate enough things on Amazon to meet the free shipping threshold.

Forum List

Back