America 2024

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Trump has emboldened a section of whites who were here but had relatively remained underground. Not now. These are the majority of the people that make up the white grievance movement led now by Donald Trump.

Pennsylvania student has 'N-word carved into his chest with box cutter' in racist attack​

Two students at a Pennsylvania college have been suspended from the swim team after one of them scratched a racial slur onto a student's chest.

Gettysburg College said they received "a deeply concerning report of a racial slur being scratched onto a student using a plastic or ceramic tool."

The college said the report was being assessed through the "the student conduct process."

The family of the student said another swim team member etched the N-word across their son's chest using a box cutter, in an incident they described as a "hate crime."

"It is important to note that he was the only person of color at this gathering," the family said in a statement to the school's newspaper, The Gettysburgian.

No, don't try blaming schools. This is white culture.
"White culture" is nothing that has anything to do with the number of pigments. Its a product of the social environment, be it good or bad.
It seems rather that everybody has a group of people they hate. Jews, whites, blacks, pick one.
What is it that universities are at the forefront of Antisemitism? What did Jews do to them?
And what about you and the whites? You have one incident and you start immediately to generalize and call it "white culture".
Its certainly the schools, maybe not even intentional.

Trump has emboldened a section of whites who were here but had relatively remained underground. Not now. These are the majority of the people that make up the white grievance movement led now by Donald Trump.

Pennsylvania student has 'N-word carved into his chest with box cutter' in racist attack​

Two students at a Pennsylvania college have been suspended from the swim team after one of them scratched a racial slur onto a student's chest.

Gettysburg College said they received "a deeply concerning report of a racial slur being scratched onto a student using a plastic or ceramic tool."

The college said the report was being assessed through the "the student conduct process."

The family of the student said another swim team member etched the N-word across their son's chest using a box cutter, in an incident they described as a "hate crime."

"It is important to note that he was the only person of color at this gathering," the family said in a statement to the school's newspaper, The Gettysburgian.

With all the race hoaxes we’ve seen over the years, I’ll wait for actual proof of this story before giving it any weight.

Both links in your MSN story go to other articles. They don't link to your story.

The first link in your MSN story goes to a story that reads:

Creep, 27, posed as high school student and sexually assaulted girls as young as 13

The second link in your story was supposed to be a report from the Gettysburg College spokesman. Instead, your link goes to a story that reads:

Student couple buy private island 'for less than a deposit' on a house

Which chat site will our leading Troll move to when the Cackler is totally rejected by the people ?
I often wonder whether Litwin and IM 2 are one and the same fragile wimp.
To have two individuals so equally divorced from reality in the same place , being equally boring and challenged day after day, seems to stretch coincidence hugely .

The kid didn't want to take it to the police cause diversity is our strength ....so seez the article

I'm going hate hoax ...to many blacks have been caught fabricating these wild stories .
Scratched ****** in his chest with a box cutter ...

We need proof

Or just another hoax.

All the stories I'm finding about this are saying that according to the family, the scratching had been done by someone the victim "trusted" and considered a friend, and that both students allegedly involved have been removed from swim team activities while the college investigated the incident. Many of the stories are also using the word "etched" instead of "carved."

I wouldn't be surprised if the "victim" asked his friend to do that, for some stupid reason. College kids are always doing stupid shit.

All the stories I'm finding about this are saying that according to the family, the scratching had been done by someone the victim "trusted" and considered a friend, and that both students allegedly involved have been removed from swim team activities while the college investigated the incident. Many of the stories are also using the word "etched" instead of "carved."

I wouldn't be surprised if the "victim" asked his friend to do that, for some stupid reason. College kids are always doing stupid shit.
That's what I thought as soon as I read it. Maybe some whiggers. Maybe some homosexuals, and the etched homo got mad.

Doesn't sound like we have all the information, just more gaslighting by our resident racist.

Forum List

Back