America 2024

Trump has emboldened a section of whites who were here but had relatively remained underground. Not now. These are the majority of the people that make up the white grievance movement led now by Donald Trump.

Pennsylvania student has 'N-word carved into his chest with box cutter' in racist attack​

Two students at a Pennsylvania college have been suspended from the swim team after one of them scratched a racial slur onto a student's chest.

Gettysburg College said they received "a deeply concerning report of a racial slur being scratched onto a student using a plastic or ceramic tool."

The college said the report was being assessed through the "the student conduct process."

The family of the student said another swim team member etched the N-word across their son's chest using a box cutter, in an incident they described as a "hate crime."

"It is important to note that he was the only person of color at this gathering," the family said in a statement to the school's newspaper, The Gettysburgian.

I’m looking for how this has to do with trump…or him emboldening someone.

Strange that the same people complaining about white supremacy never bothered complaining about black racists target Asians.

No, don't try blaming schools. This is white culture.

I’m not defending what the students did. I’m pointing out that if you are going to start blaming cultures, that works both ways. For instance, where you see an elite white culture (Gettysburg) feeling they could take the liberty they did,,I agree with you. It is the culture. Let me ask you about the Knockout Game…..urban Black youths running up and punching random white people. Is that a reflection of culture?

I’m not defending what the students did. I’m pointing out that if you are going to start blaming cultures, that works both ways. For instance, where you see an elite white culture (Gettysburg) feeling they could take the liberty they did,,I agree with you. It is the culture. Let me ask you about the Knockout Game…..urban Black youths running up and punching random white people. Is that a reflection of culture?
What % of black folks do you think participate in the KO game, now you had a whole culture involved in racism and racist laws.

This nation has never been as strong as it is now. The future is bright because workers have never been more productive as they are now

I am from a small town up the mountain and Greenville was just as racist as any other town in the South. Easley, Travelers Rest were just as racist as every other town in the South.
/—-/ My experience was they were more anti Catholic, especially Bob Jones University. When my high school desegregated, the black kids just blended in. I’m not saying there was no racists there but it was much worse in NYC.

Forum List

Back