America-Themed Parent Tells School Board Off

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A must hear!!!

This American parent calls out the school system for teaching our children to hate police, their Militant Secularism, and every other anti-American heritage.

"...teaching that any child who doesn't support Black Lives Matter should be cancelled out...."

"....if they believe in God they're part of a cult....."

"....teaching our children to go out and murder police officers...."

"...Black Panther indoctrination curriculum...."

"....you are emotionally and mentally abusing our children...."

".....teaching communist values..."

"....schools are trying to poison our children's minds....."

Last edited:
A must hear!!!

This American parent calls out the school system for teaching our children to hate police, their Militant Secularism, and every other anti-American heritage.

"...teaching that any child who doesn't support Black Lives Matter should be cancelled out...."

I watched that over and over on OAN, it was fantastic!

The board had answers like what lefties have on this board.

A must hear!!!

I watched that over and over on OAN, it was fantastic!

I wish I had OAN.....I have Newsmax.....asked my cable company to get OAN
I haven't put on Fox since the election.

A must hear!!!

This is the ONLY way Americans will EVER stop the bullshit nonsense that public schools are preaching these days. Stand the hell UP!!

After all - it is YOUR kids at stake here folks.

She's full of batshit crazy exaggerated nonsense of course, but it's being bought up by hateful racist Americans.

The American people have been cheated out of their share of the great American pie and that results in this kind of mirdirected anger against schools and teachers.

Shame on the American people for allowing Trump to bring this sort of corruption to your country.

All Americans will pay a heavy price for what they've allowed to happen.

I see you are upset due to living in a totalitarian nation.....

"Think Canada Allows Freedom of Speech? Think Again

This societal need to prosecute potty mouths and anything deemed offensive has become a popular trend in Canada. Most recently this has been transcended into anti-bullying laws introduced in legislatures all over the country.We have to be careful about legislating offensiveness. We cannot allow the government to decide what subjective comments are acceptable and which should land you in prison. Britain is taking steps to restore absolute freedom of speech, so should Canada.

On December 12, Lord Dear introduced a motion to reform section 5 from the Public Order Act 1986 in the British House of Lords. Section 5 says that a person is guilty of an offence in Britain if he

"uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting, within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."

Essentially, it makes it illegal to insult anyone.

Reform Section 5, a campaign dedicated to removing the illegality of "insulting words or behaviour" from the law, has gotten a lot of attention in Britain with their slogan "Feel Free to Insult Me." They launched their mission after a man was arrested for asking a police officer, "do you realize your horse is gay?" A horse. While the officer himself admitted to not being insulted, he stated that the comment could have insulted anyone in the vicinity who heard it. Makes sense, right?

A teenager was later arrested for growling and woofing at two Labrador dogs in public, a café owner was investigated for showing biblical passages on a TV screen, and an LGBT group was arrested under section 5 for protesting anti-gay persecution in the Middle East. While one would hope such a law would only be used in extraordinary circumstances, it's actually very common."

I wish I had OAN.....I have Newsmax.....asked my cable company to get OAN
I haven't put on Fox since the election.
OAN is by far the best. I have Newsmax, OAN, and Fox, and have watched all of them. Newsmax and Fox have gone the rino direction, OAN is the maga home. You can buy an Amazon firestick for a one time purchase about 50 bucks all over the internet, that will get OAN going in your home. OAN comes on an app that you download to your firestick. I use Klowd TV for my app, I think it is about 10 bucks a month.

A must hear!!!

This is the ONLY way Americans will EVER stop the bullshit nonsense that public schools are preaching these days. Stand the hell UP!!

In full disclosure, we're a home school family.

A must hear!!!

Wow, we didn't need to have that taught to us at school to know it we saw it in our daily life forty five years ago..

A must hear!!!

Whoop-dee-doo so are 50% of my kids the rest wanted to attend public school. It's not the school it's the pupil...

A must hear!!!

Do you use online teaching tool?

A must hear!!!

Yes.

We chose K12.com

A schedule of lessons and assessments every day, plus we are members of several home school organizations in Brooklyn and Queens.

A must hear!!!

Yes.

We chose K12.com

A schedule of lessons and assessments every day, plus we are members of several home school organizations in Brooklyn and Queens.

If you want your children to learn programing languages, explore software engineering and data science and cyber security i can give you some good youtube channels for step by step tutorial.

Forum List

Back