American taxpayers’ money is ending up in the hands of the Taliban,…

Money was getting into the Talibans hands the whole 20 years we were there.

Money was getting into the Talibans hands since the 1980's when Reagan was funding the Mujahideen to fight the Russian occupation. That funding continued into the 1990's.

I'm not as concerned with direct US funding as I am about the UN and 2.9 billion dollars.

The UN is bad for the world. They cook up evil schemes.

The UN doesn't do anything unless the U.S. is leading and supporting it.
trump-donaldtrump.gif

follow the $$$, and it will reveal the US as catering to both sides of M.E. conflicts

~S~
if it's done plausibly deniably, and with proper reason behind it, such as the (Middle-)East now trying to take over our education systems, or on forums like defencehub.live (Turkish-English), where it's totally OK to be posting about western troop assignments and armament details.

so my point here is : if you can't defeat them by means of invasion, maybe "playing both sides" (which is very natural for most humans, also in their daily lives) is actually A GOOD TACTIC, because you'll be giving "control by means of divide and conquer" a real chance.

i say : let Tesla compete with Boston Dynamics for the contract to design and build next-generation non-sentient (non-self-aware) robots as part of all armed services..

A Loser's Jealousy of Successful Warriors

As when LBJ sent the spy ship Liberty to try to sabotage Israel's attack on the Golan Heights.
Is that what happened? :dunno:

I do know LBJ was very bad for this country, and was much like Bush/Clinton/Bush II/Obama.

I wonder if he was a member of the CFR, perchance?

This uh.. doesn't cover that, but it is interesting:

LBJ was a piece of shit.

Was not a member of the CFR, but all his cabinet appointees were. :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back