Americans Getting the Idea

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
So today, I heard from a friend who has a daughter with kids that checked off at the welfare department that they were Hispanic and Native American, instead of going through the welfare process every six months, it is now once every 12 months, higher benefits and no questions asked.

If Caucasian were to be checked off, lower benefits and qualify every 6 months.

Americans are now finding out, like Senator Warren, it is better to lie than to tell the government the truth.

So today, I heard from a friend who has a daughter with kids that checked off at the welfare department that they were Hispanic and Native American, instead of going through the welfare process every six months, it is now once every 12 months, higher benefits and no questions asked.

Americans are now finding out, like Senator Warren, it is better to lie than to tell the government the truth.

a fraudulent thief who plans on being on welfare for a long time and is so fucking lazy she can't make it to the welfare office every 6 mos. That about cover it?

a fraudulent thief who plans on being on welfare for a long time and is so fucking lazy she can't make it to the welfare office every 6 mos. That about cover it?

There's no fraud involved because Hispanic designation involves self-assessment. The government takes your word for it.

Look, I understand why you had to take this route - you needed to distract from what you couldn't defend, race-based standards in welfare benefits/administration.

Shoot the messenger instead of addressing the message.

Your right, fuckin lazy hispanics

Yep, but different groups,get treated differently by our government, if you are minority, you get benes, no questions asked.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Your right, fuckin lazy hispanics

Why should her process be more frequent and more questions than others that just get automatically?

The government knows hispanics are more lazy then white folks

In California, welfare forms include immigration status / Native American check marks for pretty much no other reason than to activate extra race based and/or non-American citizen privileges. Sickening, isn't it?

All's I read is that you have no principles, and you believe in treating people differently based on race. :smoke:

All's I read is that you have no principles, and you believe in treating people differently based on race. :smoke:

is you guys are willing to defend a fraudulent thief who plans on being on welfare for a long time and is so fucking lazy she can't make it to the welfare office every 6 mos. I guess you have your reasons.

Sad really...but if that's the game the govt man wants to play................

If I were an American living in America, I couldn't pass for Hispanic or Native American.
So it would be lower benefits and qualify every 6 months for me.

Oh well, as Ned Kelly said standing at the gallows: "Such is life".

is you guys are willing to defend a fraudulent thief who plans on being on welfare for a long time and is so fucking lazy she can't make it to the welfare office every 6 mos. I guess you have your reasons.

The system is broken. No one respects it anymore so why bother even trying. Get as many people on it as possible and break it as fast as possible.

The system is broken. No one respects it anymore so why bother even trying. Get as many people on it as possible and break it as fast as possible.

Too late at night to even try to make sense?

Defend it? Who said I defend it.?

Unfortunately for us, they stumbled into a voting booth on the way.

-Geaux

Well it seems there's no source yet, I'll look into it if I get bored. I've long believed there was discrimination in the situation though and I suppose I'll tell you why so we can drop the thief claim excuse for it.

This was back in the 90's. Friend of mine was 8 months pregnant with her first child, her husband was the general manager of a local construction company and they were easily upper middle class. She had quit her job to stay home with baby (they were kinda old fashioned.) Her husband hit a moose on the highway and didn't pull through his injuries. They didn't have life insurance on him and she had to use most of their meager savings on COBRA for pre natal care (she was anemic) and the birth of course. She ended up in the hospital for the last couple weeks of the pregnancy because her son had turned and there was concern the umbilical cord was going to strangle him.

Anyway, after her son was born she was stuck in the single parent problem - how can you go to work when it costs so much to pay for day care? At minimum wage it's about impossible: daycare's $10-$15/h or more where I am right now. -- Anyway, so I tell her to go down to the welfare office for help. Cause us stupid white middle class folks actually think that's what it's for, helping people in a rough patch. - She told me that the case worker said her husband had made too much money that year, unless she was a minority... Well she happened to have a little native in her, third cousin once removed kind of shit.

So yea. Explain that one away.

Too late at night to even try to make sense?

AKA bankrupt it I believe

Well it seems there's no source yet, I'll look into it if I get bored. I've long believed there was discrimination in the situation though and I suppose I'll tell you why so we can drop the thief claim excuse for it.

This was back in the 90's. Friend of mine was 8 months pregnant with her first child, her husband was the general manager of a local construction company and they were easily upper middle class. She had quit her job to stay home with baby (they were kinda old fashioned.) Her husband hit a moose on the highway and didn't pull through his injuries. They didn't have life insurance on him and she had to use most of their meager savings on COBRA for pre natal care (she was anemic) and the birth of course. She ended up in the hospital for the last couple weeks of the pregnancy because her son had turned and there was concern the umbilical cord was going to strangle him.

Anyway, after her son was born she was stuck in the single parent problem - how can you go to work when it costs so much to pay for day care? At minimum wage it's about impossible: daycare's $10-$15/h or more where I am right now. -- Anyway, so I tell her to go down to the welfare office for help. Cause us stupid white middle class folks actually think that's what it's for, helping people in a rough patch. - She told me that the case worker said her husband had made too much money that year, unless she was a minority... Well she happened to have a little native in her, third cousin once removed kind of shit.

So yea. Explain that one away.

What's worse? A bigot who thinks personal anecdotes are often less than reliable or a bigot who thinks personal anecdotes are often less than reliable but offers one anyway?

You started out with such promise.....asking for a source. I had such high hopes.

Forum List

Back