Americans really wish they had elected Mitt Romney instead of Obama

Hillary is going to be our next President. :D

Something is missing in your life if you think that's something to be happy about.

Were you going to vote for a man who told half the country to go "f" themselves, and who's job was to destroy jobs? Did you say something is missing from my life? LOL!

Isn't it ironic that Mitt told 47% of the country to get f'd, and he got 47% of the votes. LOL!

Something is missing in your life if you think that's something to be happy about.

You're just being a partisan hack. You know the GOP has no one to offer who can beat Hillary. You're just jealous and you wouldn't like anyone from the Democratic party being president. The fact is, if anyone at all who was a Republican was president, you'be be thrilled. But you hate it when it's a Democrat.

It's just stupid to say someone has nothing in their life if they want Hillary for president. I could say you have something missing in your life if you want a Republican.

Were you going to vote for a man who told half the country to go "f" themselves, and who's job was to destroy jobs? Did you say something is missing from my life? LOL!

Isn't it ironic that Mitt told 47% of the country to get f'd, and he got 47% of the votes. LOL!

So, that's why your vag is throbbing for Hillary?

Ignore Gatsby. Half partisan hack and half troll. So rightwing it isn't even funny.

You're just being a partisan hack. You know the GOP has no one to offer who can beat Hillary. You're just jealous and you wouldn't like anyone from the Democratic party being president. The fact is, if anyone at all who was a Republican was president, you'be be thrilled. But you hate it when it's a Democrat.

It's just stupid to say someone has nothing in their life if they want Hillary for president. I could say you have something missing in your life if you want a Republican.

I am? At what point was I touting Republicans? I'm just being realistic about who HIllary Clinton is and what she represents. She is not a leader. She is a predator.

See what I mean? This is completely out of line. Only the pigs on here do this kind of thing.

Ignore Gatsby. Half partisan hack and half troll. So rightwing it isn't even funny.

Go ahead and show me one post in the last six months where I have been pro-Republican. Maybe, you should pay attention. I know you need us vs. them because you have nothing otherwise.

See what I mean? This is completely out of line. Only the pigs on here do this kind of thing.

Actually, it's in line. People come here cheerleading for Hillary. They never actually talk about how she'll improve things. There's a reason for that.

Actually, it's in line. People come here cheerleading for Hillary. They never actually talk about how she'll improve things. There's a reason for that.

I am talking about your language and metaphor. Totally disgusting. If you want people to talk intelligently about Hillary, talk intelligently yourself instead of just being insulting.

And disgusting, to boot.

Go ahead and show me one post in the last six months where I have been pro-Republican. Maybe, you should pay attention. I know you need us vs. them because you have nothing otherwise.

I rarely ever read your posts anymore, but I don't believe I have ever read one that wasn't pro conservative and pro Republican. Are you that lacking in self awareness?

I am talking about your language and metaphor. Totally disgusting. If you want people to talk intelligently about Hillary, talk intelligently yourself instead of just being insulting.

Whatever, Ms. Sensitive. I won't hold my breath waiting for Hillary's fanatical supporters to speak 'intelligently' about her.

I rarely ever read your posts anymore, but I don't believe I have ever read one that wasn't pro conservative and pro Republican. Are you that lacking in self awareness?

I think you are very lacking in awareness to make absurd statements like that. Go ahead and find me even one pro Republican statement in this thread if you're so sure. You won't do it, because you're more in favor of making up your own reality.

Not sure which Americans you're talking about, but I still wouldn't vote for Romney. I stopped voting republican when the religious zealots and racists took over the party.

It's summer time, I just thought it was an unsupervised teenager. LOL!

I think you are very lacking in awareness to make absurd statements like that. Go ahead and find me even one pro Republican statement in this thread if you're so sure. You won't do it, because you're more in favor of making up your own reality.

It sounds like you need a break from this forum. Maybe you should go get yourself some fresh air.

Forum List

Back