Americans take another one for Israel.

I

Indofred

BBC News - Turkey: deadly blast outside US embassy in Ankara

A blast outside the US embassy in the Turkish capital, Ankara, has killed at least two people, with reports that it was a suicide bomber.

Turkish media said the bomber and at least one security guard had died in the explosion.

America is commanded to support Israel but gets attacked because of it.

I'm pretty sure, if you stopped providing Israel with murder money, these attacks would stop.

No, the attack wasn't about America's support of Israel.

It was about a film,

or sectarian strife,

or a lone crazy person,

or a mistake,

or "fill in the blank"

But in no way because of U.S. support of fascist Israel......... :cool:

or a lone crazy person,

Not possible.
That's only when a far right wing nutter goes on a killing spree.

Just thought I'd clear up that little error. :)

I'm amazed Americans can't see why people attack them.
The American taxpayer funds Israeli mass murders but they moan when someone hits back.

Bring it! Payback's a mother...
Just another example of why we are correct to stand with Israel against murderous assholes.

Americans are force feed propaganda about Israel starting in elementary school.

And this continues throughout their adult life in all forms of media.

Basically, the "jews are perpetual victims", "they are the chosen people", "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and must be protected", "what's best for Israel is best for America", "any criticism of Israel is anti-semitic"

And of course the #1 jingoism, "Remember the Holocaust"...........

There's not a damn thing wrong with Israel. If you arabs would emulate the Jews the world would become a better place. But I know you would never opt for peace.

If Israel and the US slammed these terrorists back into their caves and caved them in this would stop too.

BBC News - Turkey: deadly blast outside US embassy in Ankara

A blast outside the US embassy in the Turkish capital, Ankara, has killed at least two people, with reports that it was a suicide bomber.

Turkish media said the bomber and at least one security guard had died in the explosion.

America is commanded to support Israel but gets attacked because of it.

I'm pretty sure, if you stopped providing Israel with murder money, these attacks would stop.

How can you guarantee that?

Americans are force feed propaganda about Israel starting in elementary school.

And this continues throughout their adult life in all forms of media.

Basically, the "jews are perpetual victims", "they are the chosen people", "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and must be protected", "what's best for Israel is best for America", "any criticism of Israel is anti-semitic"

And of course the #1 jingoism, "Remember the Holocaust"...........

Dude no one ever said anything to me about Israel when I was in elementary school.:confused:

THIS attack probably had a lot more to do with our giving Algeria batteries of Patriot Missiles to put on the border with Syria than Israel.

Muslims attack India routinely. I haven't seen a whole lot of support for Israel coming out of New Delhi. How about Bali? Does Bali support Israel? Does the fighting in Nigera have something to do with Israel?

Israel is the liberal excuse. It has nothing to do with reality.

If we got rid of the muslims, they wouldn't even have that. Just chase them back into their caves. What we need to do is take off the fakery and have another Crusade.

THIS attack probably had a lot more to do with our giving Algeria batteries of Patriot Missiles to put on the border with Syria than Israel.

Muslims attack India routinely. I haven't seen a whole lot of support for Israel coming out of New Delhi. How about Bali? Does Bali support Israel? Does the fighting in Nigera have something to do with Israel?

Israel is the liberal excuse. It has nothing to do with reality.

My OP was about attacks on America because of US policy.
Your post suggests you agree as you cite an example.

Forum List

Back