Americans take another one for Israel.

BBC News - Turkey: deadly blast outside US embassy in Ankara

A blast outside the US embassy in the Turkish capital, Ankara, has killed at least two people, with reports that it was a suicide bomber.

Turkish media said the bomber and at least one security guard had died in the explosion.

America is commanded to support Israel but gets attacked because of it.

I'm pretty sure, if you stopped providing Israel with murder money, these attacks would stop.
I've read the articlde you posted and I've paid attention to what the news channels have to say about this attack. So far there has been no substantive information as to the motive.

So all you've achieved by announcing our relationship with Israel was the motive, without having any supportive evidence, is to reinforce the ancient complaint of persecution. In other words, your effort is counterproductive to your purpose.

If you make statements like this you need solid, credible evidence to back them up!

THIS attack probably had a lot more to do with our giving Algeria batteries of Patriot Missiles to put on the border with Syria than Israel.

Muslims attack India routinely. I haven't seen a whole lot of support for Israel coming out of New Delhi. How about Bali? Does Bali support Israel? Does the fighting in Nigera have something to do with Israel?

Israel is the liberal excuse. It has nothing to do with reality.

My OP was about attacks on America because of US policy.
Your post suggests you agree as you cite an example.

It's the #1 excuse because liberals want to believe it. If the Turks are to be believed, this attack was because we sent batteries of Patriot Missiles to Turkey to deploy on the border of Syria. That has nothing to do with Israel. BUT, you see liberals saying it's Israel anyway.

The attacks in India have nothing to do with Israel. Certainly the numerous wars in Africa have nothing to do with Israel. Not even our foreign policy is involved. Liberals still drag out that excuse and dust it off.

If we got rid of the muslims, they wouldn't even have that. Just chase them back into their caves. What we need to do is take off the fakery and have another Crusade.

who is going to fight it, you? :lol: Thats rich. :clap2: The men & women coming back from their 6th or even 8th combat rotations? Are they going to fight your 50 year war for you? OH! And who's going to pay for it asswipe? Conservatives are supposed to be deficit hawks lol.

If we got rid of the muslims, they wouldn't even have that. Just chase them back into their caves. What we need to do is take off the fakery and have another Crusade.

who is going to fight it, you? :lol: Thats rich. :clap2: The men & women coming back from their 6th or even 8th combat rotations? Are they going to fight your 50 year war for you? OH! And who's going to pay for it asswipe? Conservatives are supposed to be deficit hawks lol.

The alternative is to encourage islam to dominate the world under shariah law. Just as they tried, and failed, to do with every other crusade. You might be more correct in saying that it isn't a 50 year war. It's an endless war with periods of peace in which islam is battened down to relative harmlessness.

If costs are a concern, just surrender right away and get on your knees.

Forum List

Back