Amid Iran tensions, US, Belgium, France and Japan hold Mideast naval exercise

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The US Navy said Sunday it will hold a major naval exercise alongside Belgium, France and Japan in the Mideast amid tensions over Iran’s nuclear program in the region.

The Group Arabian Sea Warfare Exercise will see ships from the four countries conduct drills in the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman. Ships involved include the French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle, as well as the amphibious assault ship USS Makin Island.

The Belgian frigate HNLMS Leopold I and the Japanese destroyer JS Ariake also will take part, as well as aircraft from the four nations.

Iran has zero respect for Biden currently.

The US Navy said Sunday it will hold a major naval exercise alongside Belgium, France and Japan in the Mideast amid tensions over Iran’s nuclear program in the region.

The Group Arabian Sea Warfare Exercise will see ships from the four countries conduct drills in the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman. Ships involved include the French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle, as well as the amphibious assault ship USS Makin Island.

The Belgian frigate HNLMS Leopold I and the Japanese destroyer JS Ariake also will take part, as well as aircraft from the four nations.

Is this in response to the joint Chinese-Russian-Iranian naval exercises in the Indian Ocean in the past month?

Is this in response to the joint Chinese-Russian-Iranian naval exercises in the Indian Ocean in the past month?
I think it has more to do with Iran giving the US the finger in regards to returning to the agreement and wanting to begin testing on a redesigned nuclear reactor.

I think it has more to do with Iran giving the US the finger in regards to returning to the agreement and wanting to begin testing on a redesigned nuclear reactor.
Could be--there sure is a lot of shit going on in that part of the world.

Why specifically do you believe that?

Specifically, because they refuse to return to the deal and have literally gone out of their way to give the US the finger. Why? What is your problem, Surada?

Specifically, because they refuse to return to the deal and have literally gone out of their way to give the US the finger. Why? What is your problem, Surada?

Khamenei says Iran will return to nuclear commitments once ...
11 hours ago · The US and Iran have both said they want to keep the deal alive, but there is disagreement over who makes the first move. Washington has said it would rejoin the deal once Iran returns to full ...

UN atomic watchdog: Return to Iran nuclear deal possible
Mar 16, 2021 · By DAVID RISING 48 minutes ago. BERLIN (AP) — An American return to the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran remains possible, but both sides need to be prepared to negotiate, the head of the United

Khamenei says Iran will return to nuclear commitments once ...
11 hours ago · The US and Iran have both said they want to keep the deal alive, but there is disagreement over who makes the first move. Washington has said it would rejoin the deal once Iran returns to full ...

UN atomic watchdog: Return to Iran nuclear deal possible
Mar 16, 2021 · By DAVID RISING 48 minutes ago. BERLIN (AP) — An American return to the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran remains possible, but both sides need to be prepared to negotiate, the head of the United

Forum List

Back