An eventful spring vacation...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I was forced to surrender my exploder and am now driving the judge's old car, the fancy Buick..apparently the family is switching out the fleet, so I have been temporarily re-assigned.

1999 Buick Park Avenue
Leather heated seats in case my ass is cold or needs to breathe bwahaha

I spent Easter and the week following at my mom's on the east side of the state and totally wrecked my back...

Which means this week, I have percoset.

But I saw the fam, ate (and obtained for my own freezer) some elk....
My nephew's daughter barfed buckets in my mom's living room...
I met and made friends with my mother's new pet, a chihuahua named Faro...
Coincidentally my son also obtained a chihuahua named EGGS for snoop's dining pleasure.

That was my week last week.

Cheers.

1999-Buick-ParkAvenue-Base.jpg

That's my new ride for a while. Unfortunately it trapped me in my travels when I stopped at McD's to pee and possibly get some food. I turned off the ignition..and the alarms went off. I spent about 5 minutes messing with it until I finally got the alarm to stop..then I tried to get out..and the alarm went off again. Trapped!

I figured I'd rather piss the leather interior than deal with cops that I figured were going to be called... so I just started it up and continued driving for about 30 miles, then pulled into a 76 station with native attendants...told them I was making a run for it in the event the alarms went off.

But they didn't. I have no idea wth it was all about.

By the last time the horn went off at the McD's, every time my alarm would go off a couple of really funny people in the parking lot would lay on their horns too. It was lovely.

The headlights are push button, If remember right. Did you have them on or was it an after market car alarm?

You need some friends.

I have friends.
That's how I got elk meat and hurt my back.
You need an owner's manual. Check the quaint old glovebox.
When the horn is blasting 2 inches from the front of the McDonald's main entrance and the entire parking lot has erupted into the automotive equivalent of monkeys throwing caca is not the time for me to review the owner's manual.

You need some friends.

I have friends.
That's how I got elk meat and hurt my back.
You need an owner's manual. Check the quaint old glovebox.
When the horn is blasting 2 inches from the front of the McDonald's main entrance and the entire parking lot has erupted into the automotive equivalent of monkeys throwing caca is not the time for me to review the owner's manual.
Oh. So you have since educated yourself and won't be a nuisance to others in the future. That's good.

I was forced to surrender my exploder and am now driving the judge's old car, the fancy Buick..apparently the family is switching out the fleet, so I have been temporarily re-assigned.

1999 Buick Park Avenue
Leather heated seats in case my ass is cold or needs to breathe bwahaha

I spent Easter and the week following at my mom's on the east side of the state and totally wrecked my back...

Which means this week, I have percoset.

But I saw the fam, ate (and obtained for my own freezer) some elk....
My nephew's daughter barfed buckets in my mom's living room...
I met and made friends with my mother's new pet, a chihuahua named Faro...
Coincidentally my son also obtained a chihuahua named EGGS for snoop's dining pleasure.

That was my week last week.

Cheers.

hope you're feeling better and back on the pole asap, allie

Forum List

Back