An Inquisitive Couple's Visit To Newtown, Connecticut...

Finding truth is not harming the victims of horrific crimes. Staying quiet and being complicit in Government/Media lies is though.
Still waiting to find out what truth you have found. Surely with how much you pat yourself on the back for being the glorious seeker of truth you must know something about Sandy Hook that these poor sheeple don't.

Come on, show me you can do more than regurgitate paranoid articles and imply anyone who doesn't swallow whatever you are pasting is a blind mass media follower.

What I get from this? That the people of Newtown are sick of the Looky Loos. And I don't blame them.

A-friggin'-men!

Wonder how many other "inquisitive couples" the Newtown folks have had to put up with since the tragedy? I imagine the prevailing attitude of the locals is stay the hell away and leave us alone.

The tent, placed there by residents of a neighboring community, is now gone. A lot of the residents found it offensive.

Adam Lanza was just a befuddled kid whom somebody likely screwed up his medication regimen, ie abruptly terminating his Zyprexa without an adequate taper, the records of which the Democratic state officials refuse to release to avoid jeopardizing Barack Obama's chances for stripping Americans of their Constitutional rights, who also had access to firearms the states existing weapons laws prohibited him from having. Obama is counting on the public's emotional overreaction to Newtown to enable him to remove all firearms from the citizenry's hands, which will then allow him to strip Americans of their remaining freedoms and liberties.

Connecticut is by and large a Liberal fool's paradise brought about be being relentlessly inundated with Liberal propaganda from the nearby NYC and Boston population centers. The state has a Democratic Governor by virtue of a bag of 10,000 exclusively Democratic ballots being discovered after being planted behind a boarded up store front window in one of the states major cities 36 hours after the polls closed, the states two Senators are Democratic, the voters chose to ignore the fact that one of the then senatorial candidates lied about his service in Vietnam during the campaign but elected him anyway because he had the familiar (D) behind his name, the states five congressmen are all Democrats and when the Democratic Mayor of the state's capital city was caught doing exactly the same thing that a State Republican Governor was sent to jail for previously, the whole thing was obfuscated, papered over and forgotten. Don't breathe a word! They've had eighty years of Pavlovian conditioning of suckling on the government teat here and they are exquisitely parochial, they don't take well to outsiders. This guy Clark's family has been here ever since the region was first settled and has relatives in the offices of most of the surrounding towns governments. Well, maybe not Danbury's, where the illegals have taken over. A landlord in that city found a couple of illegals that had decided to squat in one of his vacant apartments and tried evicting them. During the eviction process one of the illegals accidentally fell down a set of stairs and was fatally injured. The landlord was sentenced to five years. The judge told him at sentencing "He was an illegal! He was better than you!"

Finding truth is not harming the victims of horrific crimes. Staying quiet and being complicit in Government/Media lies is though.
Still waiting to find out what truth you have found. Surely with how much you pat yourself on the back for being the glorious seeker of truth you must know something about Sandy Hook that these poor sheeple don't.

Come on, show me you can do more than regurgitate paranoid articles and imply anyone who doesn't swallow whatever you are pasting is a blind mass media follower.

Truth is very hard to find these days. Sheep like you sure don't make it easy.

Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.

Last edited:
What I get from this? That the people of Newtown are sick of the Looky Loos. And I don't blame them.

What they're sick of, is irrelevant. Seeking truth is usually very difficult. Tough questions have to be asked. And unfortunately, our Mainstream Media no longer asks those questions. They merely regurgitate Government-fed Propaganda. They no longer conduct credible independent investigations. So now it's up to ordinary Citizens to do the investigating. That's just the way it is.

This may surprise you...but the people of Newtown don't owe you anything.

What they're sick of, is irrelevant. Seeking truth is usually very difficult. Tough questions have to be asked. And unfortunately, our Mainstream Media no longer asks those questions. They merely regurgitate Government-fed Propaganda. They no longer conduct credible independent investigations. So now it's up to ordinary Citizens to do the investigating. That's just the way it is.

Never said they did. And that's also irrelevant.

Well, that was a wonderful non-answer! ;)

Stuff like this is no better than the left using dead children to force an agenda on us.

Ordinary people asking questions, is "using dead children?" Man, what's your alternative? Just shut up and swallow any Government/Media Bullshit they decide to feed us? Well sorry, we don't have to shut up and accept Bullshit. We have the right to ask questions. That may upset some, but that's what a free society is all about. You'll just have to deal with that.

You already had one conspiracy thread on this subject. Why create another one?

The kids were shot up by a lunatic. End of story

some people insist on going through life with blinders securely on.:rock:

westboro level crazy reached

sure you're not from Westboro sweets????

70,000 posts would suggest your are part of some nutty-ass organization.....although, clearly you wouldnt have any time to attend meetings given you likely leave home but once per month.:up:

A landlord in that city found a couple of illegals that had decided to squat in one of his vacant apartments and tried evicting them. During the eviction process one of the illegals accidentally fell down a set of stairs and was fatally injured. The landlord was sentenced to five years. The judge told him at sentencing "He was an illegal! He was better than you!"

The building owner pushed this guy down the stairs, didn't he? Hmmmmmmm, I can see how that would be against the law.

Yeah...there is that. Of course they don't.

I just listened to an Audible audiobook of the really excellent "Defending Jacob" by William Landay. I had not recalled that it was set in Newtown, CT! It's unfortunate because it is about an accused murder by a young boy --- he's younger than Lanza, and it's not a mass killing spree, just a targeted murder for cause, but still -- the school does go on lockdown when it becomes known, and there is impairment of a sort, not unlike Lanza.

I hope Lanza didn't read that book. It came out the year before the shooting. Reminds me of Tom Clancy's "Executive Decision" which did indeed detail the exact method used to take down the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and the attempt on the Capitol, probably -- the target in his book. Clancy didn't write for YEARS after that. He's just recently come back.

Yeah...there is that. Of course they don't.

I just listened to an Audible audiobook of the really excellent "Defending Jacob" by William Landay. I had not recalled that it was set in Newtown, CT! It's unfortunate because it is about an accused murder by a young boy --- he's younger than Lanza, and it's not a mass killing spree, just a targeted murder for cause, but still -- the school does go on lockdown when it becomes known, and there is impairment of a sort, not unlike Lanza.

I hope Lanza didn't read that book. It came out the year before the shooting. Reminds me of Tom Clancy's "Executive Decision" which did indeed detail the exact method used to take down the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and the attempt on the Capitol, probably -- the target in his book. Clancy didn't write for YEARS after that. He's just recently come back.

No, Clancy has been churning out books both before and after 9/11. There has been no noticeable pause that I can see. He just moved away from the Jack Ryan story and started writing other things, such as his Rainbow Six books. But he put out another Ryan book 2 years after Executive Decision.

Remember, Truth is Treason in this Empire of Lies. Getting truth is becoming harder & harder by the day in this country. And it's loyal Goose Steppers like you who have contributed to that. Shame on all of you.

Remember, Truth is Treason in this Empire of Lies. Getting truth is becoming harder & harder by the day in this country. And it's loyal Goose Steppers like you who have contributed to that. Shame on all of you.

Thank you for expounding on the complete lack of an answer you gave in the previous post. It's good to know that, when push comes to shove, you have nothing relevant to say.

What truth has Paulitician found? We don't know, because apparently HE doesn't know! :lol:

Forum List

Back