An obviously pro genocidal palestine Hamas disrupts Harris

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Last edited:
They annoy even the left.

With the G word, ignoring human shields [urk=[URL]https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/11/01/hamas-officials-admit-its-strategy-is-to-use-palestinian-civilians-as-human-shields/]admittedly[/url[/URL]] by genocidal Palestine leaders.

_____

"You know what, if you want Donald Trump to win, then say that. Otherwise, I’m speaking," she said with an angry face, staring down the protestors while waving her arm:

Temper, temper! pic.twitter.com/5qV9TNIAti

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) August 8, 2024

‘I’m Speaking’: Kamala Harris Angrily Responds to Pro-Palestinian Protesters at Michigan Rally.
Correction: "if you want Donald Trump to win, let me keep speaking".....

With the G word, ignoring human shields
admittedly by genocidal Palestine leaders.

_____

"You know what, if you want Donald Trump to win, then say that. Otherwise, I’m speaking," she said with an angry face, staring down the protestors while waving her arm:

‘I’m Speaking’: Kamala Harris Angrily Responds to Pro-Palestinian Protesters at Michigan Rally.
Kamala isn’t on the left. Only a dumb ass would believe that. She’s a genocide loving Israeli controlled corporatist warmonger.

Yeah because no one in their right should oppose genocide.

FU!

Kamala isn’t on the left. Only a dumb ass would believe that. She’s a genocide loving Israeli controlled corporatist warmonger.

Yeah because no one in their right should oppose genocide.

FU!
Don't quite agree w/everything there, but...
tenor.gif

Last edited:

_____

Let them fight. It's glorious.

The DemoKKKrat party has a serious Nazi problem.

_____

She has a point. But the stain of Israel on her is smaller than Biden's so she should avoid antagonizing people who oppose Israel's ongoing massacre.

Forum List

Back