Analogies

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday. She's a big believer in the climate hoax. The California Sierras has had their first snowfall already. The earliest in almsot 20 years. And the temperatures of the Pacific are now so cold it's cause for concern. She had no answers. Went quiet. I hope that the hoax is soon to end and take the insane alternative fuels with it.
So, I guess she must be the head of the IPCC, right? Or some big name climate scientist? I mean, why else would you think this is significant? I hope things don't get too nasty, but I'm not impressed. That planet, as a whole, is not cooling off.

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday. She's a big believer in the climate hoax. The California Sierras has had their first snowfall already. The earliest in almsot 20 years. And the temperatures of the Pacific are now so cold it's cause for concern. She had no answers. Went quiet. I hope that the hoax is soon to end and take the insane alternative fuels with it.
I talk to people almost every day on this forum that think global warming is a hoax. People like you. And I find they don't know the science or they simply reject it for no reason other than it conflicts with their preconceived, unsupportable notions.

So, I guess she must be the head of the IPCC, right? Or some big name climate scientist? I mean, why else would you think this is significant? I hope things don't get too nasty, but I'm not impressed. That planet, as a whole, is not cooling off.
It's significant because she is a climate change zealot who was forced to accept reality.

I do have to recognize that there are some areas where the climate is changing. That is, changing from one climate to another. That is, the Sahara Desert is greening, experiencing more rainfall and becoming more tropical.

It shouldn't be too surprising because the Sahara was tropical at one time. Heaven's at one time it was a great sea.

GOOD. More.

I talk to people almost every day on this forum that think global warming is a hoax. People like you. And I find they don't know the science or they simply reject it for no reason other than it conflicts with their preconceived, unsupportable notions.
Or, they have studied the science and come to different conclusion. Just like we did with global cooling.

Forum List

Back