And Now A Word From Neville Chamberlain Trump

If Ukraine were to suddenly surrender to Russia, everything would be “much better,” at least according to Donald Trump.

During an afternoon press conference Wednesday, the Republican presidential nominee urged the Eastern European nation to submit to the foreign power, claiming that any deal, no matter how dismal for Ukraine’s freedom, would have been better than the current state of affairs.

Thanks Neville. Nobody appeases to the enemy better than you.
“Ukraine is gone. It’s not Ukraine anymore. You can never replace those cities and towns, and you can never replace the dead people, so many dead people,” Trump said. “Any deal, even the worst deal, would have been better than what we have right now.

“If they made a bad deal, it would have been much better, they would have given up a little bit,” he continued. “And everybody would be living, and every building would be built, and every tower would be aging for another 2,000 years.”

My goodness, and man that would be President that values lives over the military industrial complex.....all we are saying, is give peace a chance.

He has my vote

Like Hitler, Putin can smell weak leadership. That's exactly why he attacked Ukraine during Obama and Biden. I dread to think what he'd do during a Harris administration.

Yes, he can.

1727353326281.png

1727353356130.png

1727353399739.png

Trump will always be Putin’s useful idiot.
How do you always get everything backwards???
I would like to take the time to express my condolences, to the families of the over 1 million Russian casualties.
Well your friend Putin appreciates that.
Are you sure all the money we taxpayers sent the Ukraine went to support their effort, or back into Pinochijoe's pocket after being laundered??

“Make a bad deal”

“Give up Donbas and Crimea”

That’s SURRENDER you jackasses

Neville Trump is a Surrender Monkey

The OP is a lie. Trump did NOT say Ukraine should surrender, this is what he said:

“If they made a bad deal, it would have been much better, they would have given up a little bit,” he continued. “And everybody would be living, and every building would be built, and every tower would be aging for another 2,000 years.”

I still say giving up Crimea and Donbas for "peace" is a better deal than fighting over them.
Trump is Putin's useful fucktwit. We know Putin's useful fucktwit Trump, also hates NATO, so his latest rant is no surprise.

But go ahead & try to spin traitor Trump's obvious adoration of Putin.

The OP is a lie. Trump did NOT say Ukraine should surrender, this is what he said:

I still say giving up Crimea and Donbas for "peace" is a better deal than fighting over them.
Marxists lie like normal people breathe.
:evil:

LIAR. Copy/paste those words in his quote.

what the living fuck do you think the "bad deal" that is better than being at war is that Trump is talking about?

Come on, you are better than this...or at least you used to be back before you sold your soul to Trump

Forum List

Back