And Now A Word From Neville Chamberlain Trump

Fumblin’ Dickweed, you made an asshole statement, you pathetic shitbag.

Just accept the correction and go pound some salt up your asshole. 👍
They can't hide who they are, can they.

I think dickweed here is a sock of stinkwarrior.

They sound the same.

Like 12 year old spoiled brats.

Yep, it's all my fault. :rolleyes: Great argument. If magaturds couldn't make their arguments personal, they wouldn't have anything to gripe about. They learn this from watching their orange bag O' shit. They are good lemmings. :itsok:

FYI: I have absolutely no connection to your fantasy.
Why do you think I was arguing?

Pretty sure you made it personal when you told me to “shut the F up!” Cause I said give peace a chance

Hey, shithead. What Trump said was quoted IN that suspect article.

Morons like our dishonest OP don’t like to admit the use of the past tense.

I don’t know that he is right about what he said, but still, giving up “a little” to the murderous tyrant, Putin, would probably have saved all those lost lives. And lost buildings etc. that’s not a valid reason to capitulate necessarily. But if they were destined to be squished anyway by scumbag Putin’s war machine, an early concession up front would indeed have avoided these awful consequences.

Why do our far left wing vermin insist on being dishonest in every post?
Putin's ass licker Trump has been sending signals to him practically since the war began that he doesn't give a shit about Ukraine & what Pooty does.

Trump wants revenge on Zelensky because his blackmail attempt on him failed & he was impeached over it.

Btw, Putin invaved Crimea during scumbag Trump's term & the bastard did nothing about it except Trump kissed Putin's ass for his entire term as the fake POTUS.

The Brits were smart enough to dump Chamberlain but here in the Colonies the dumb assed democrats managed to elect an equally if not more pathetic dying politician for his 4th term. Trump kept us out of war in his four year administration. Ukraine didn't happen until Biden was elected.

Forum List

Back