And the US government is OK with this? Meanwhile, Hamas has taken over the U.S. Capitol

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Meanwhile, Hamas has taken over the U.S. Capitol

Do you know that Kamala will skip Netanyahu’s speech to Congress
The decision to skip the joint meeting underscores the tense relationship between the Biden administration and Netanyahu at a time when the war in Gaza has caused growing backlash from the left.
So simple question for you that support Hamas, Kamala, i.e. anti-semitics like Kamala and Biden...
Screen Shot 2024-07-23 at 4.32.25 PM.png
, believe in "from river to sea... Palestine must be free"!
Did you support this:
Children killed by Hamas on Oct 7,2023!
In total the attackers killed 1,139 people: 695 Israeli civilians (including 38 children), 71 foreign nationals, and 373 members of the security forces. 364 civilians were killed and many more wounded while attending the Nova music festival.

Last edited:
Yahoo is in town ,and has far more zionists that Hamas could even begin to confront Myths

~S~

Do you know that Kamala skip Netanyahu’s speech to Congress
The decision to skip the joint meeting underscores the tense relationship between the Biden administration and Netanyahu at a time when the war in Gaza has caused growing backlash from the left.
So simple question for you that support Hamas, Kamala, i.e. anti-semitics like Kamala and Biden...View attachment 982718, believe in "from river to sea... Palestine must be free"!
Did you support this:
In total the attackers killed 1,139 people: 695 Israeli civilians (including 38 children), 71 foreign nationals, and 373 members of the security forces. 364 civilians were killed and many more wounded while attending the Nova music festival.

Are they threatening to hang the VP?

So simple question for you that support Hamas, Kamala, i.e. anti-semitics like Kamala and Biden...View attachment 982718, believe in "from river to sea... Palestine must be free"!
Did you support this:

That is what a peaceful protest looks like.

Did you support this:

Looks like an insurrection to me. When will they be arrested?

Did you support this:

Ukraine must also be free.

Did you support this:

And who says that's 'hamas'?

But it's great to see anti Genocide Freedom Fighters move from strength to might .

What a disaster for the Nazisaelites -- battered and bruised and chosen by nobody .
The Outcasts

He is wanting millions and millions of more dollars from us.

Who is willing to pay higher taxes to pay for this?

Did you support this:

Everyone is welcome "INSIDE" of the capitol except right-wingers. They roll out the red carpet at the capitol for foreigners. Democrats shut their mouths. :omg:

Did you support this:

"Organized by Jewish Voice for Peace, protesters wearing identical red T-shirts that read “Not In Our Name” took over the Rotunda of the Cannon Building, chanting “Let Gaza Live!”"

Yeah, I don't think 'hamas' means what you think it means.

Did you support this:

Shapiro for VP

Everyone is welcome "INSIDE" of the capitol except right-wingers. They roll out the red carpet at the capitol for foreigners. Democrats shut their mouths. :omg:

So somehow, MAGA found a way to make themselves the victim in a protest against the war in Gaza.

Forum List

Back