And they say Trump is 'different'

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
He was on Fox Business the other day talking about competing currencies.

“I am not a fan of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air,” he said on Twitter in July 2019. “We have only one real currency in the USA, and it is stronger than ever, both dependable and reliable. It is by far the most dominant currency anywhere in the World, and it will always stay that way. It is called the United States Dollar!”

This coming from someone who was just recorded as the highest spending president in American history.

He spent an entire four years devaluing it even further than it already was. Americans have almost no purchasing power at this point.

Well. I donlt kow whether to call his statement lunacy or just plain intellectual dishonesty. I'll only say that to be 'money' there must be a store of value. Though there is much to say about it beyond just that.

The Federal Reserve Note is equally as volatile. Unless anyone can fill us all in on what the unit of account is for $1.

Of course they'e all Keynesian. For the most part.

When they say 'strong wha tthey mean is that the dolar is a really neat play toy for them to rob the middle class while they get rich off the scam.

Americans enjoy about two to three cents on the dollar worth of purchasing power. Think about that. Think about that beyond blue helmets and red helmets. Because the policy never changes regardless of which Keynesian is kicking the can down the road.

Video of the discussion...

The cash in yer wallet is not real either it is fiat currency...

Yeah. That was kind of the humor in his statement about crypto not being money.

These people must really think that all Americans are completely stupid.

Presidents don't spend...congress does...so how could he have spent four years devaluing anything?....Trump was left with a crumbling military and a failing healthcare system...it cost a bundle to repair both....and it cost even more to deal with the China virus.....
Bitcoin is a risk I sure want nothing to do with...its a fools game....

Presidents don't spend...congress does...so how could he have spent four years devaluing anything?....Trump was left with a crumbling military and a failing healthcare system...it cost a bundle to repair both....and it cost even more to deal with the China virus.....

Were the tanks falling apart?

Yes, I know who votes to spend.

I didn't see him veto any of it.

Did you?

Yes, I know who votes to spend.

I didn't see him veto any of it.

Did you?
Veto it and lose it all...if the president had a line item veto like every president has requested things would run better imo.....

“I am not a fan of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air,” he said on Twitter in July 2019. “We have only one real currency in the USA, and it is stronger than ever, both dependable and reliable. It is by far the most dominant currency anywhere in the World, and it will always stay that way. It is called the United States Dollar!”

This coming from someone who was just recorded as the highest spending president in American history.

He spent an entire four years devaluing it even further than it already was. Americans have almost no purchasing power at this point.

Well. I donlt kow whether to call his statement lunacy or just plain intellectual dishonesty. I'll only say that to be 'money' there must be a store of value. Though there is much to say about it beyond just that.

The Federal Reserve Note is equally as volatile. Unless anyone can fill us all in on what the unit of account is for $1.

When they say 'strong wha tthey mean is that the dolar is a really neat play toy for them to rob the middle class while they get rich off the scam.

Americans enjoy about two to three cents on the dollar worth of purchasing power. Think about that. Think about that beyond blue helmets and red helmets. Because the policy never changes regardless of which Keynesian is kicking the can down the road.

So?

I have to agree with Trump on this one

I think Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are a House of Cards
When they collapse, it ain’t gunna be pretty

Unless anyone can fill us all in on what the unit of account is for $1.

The unit is dollars.

Americans enjoy about two to three cents on the dollar worth of purchasing power.

I just bought a case of beer. They accepted my dollars as 100 cents each, not 3 cents.

Maybe you're shopping at the wrong place?

The unit is dollars.

You didn't tell us what the unit of account is for $1, Toddster.

Why?

I mean, I already know why. And you know that I know why you didn't.

But I'd like for you to tell us why you didn't.

We'll wait.

You think it's gonna be pretty whe nthe dollar collapses?

Do you think the dollar is 'money'?

Because Trump thinks the dollar is money. Heh heh.

Again, to be money, there has to be a store of value.

So if the dollar is 'money' then surely it must be a store of value.

So what's the unit of account for $1? What is its store of value?

The unit is dollars.

You didn't tell us what the unit of account is for $1, Toddster.

Why?

I mean, I already know why. And you know that I know why you didn't.

But I'd like for you to tell us why you didn't.

We'll wait.

You didn't tell us what the unit of account is for $1

I told you.....one dollar.

You think it's gonna be pretty whe nthe dollar collapses?

Do yo uthink the dollar is 'money'?

Because Trump thinks the dollar is money. Heh heh.

Again, to be money, there has to be a store of value.
Yes, I do
The US Dollar is backed by the US Government and has been a stable currency for a hundred years. It is the Gold Standard around the world

Bitcoin is backed by nothing but blind speculation. When it collapses, it will be worthless

Listen you idiots. What Trump usually says, however bombastic, is what people shout at theri TVs.

Trump actually talks to people in his way as they are people and not a media spun and holstered device.

If we're paying attention, I'm not the idiot here.

Trump doesn't like crypto because he says its value is highly volatile and based on thin air.

So, Mr. Smart Guy, what's the value of the dollar based on, then? What's the unit of account for just one of them? Trump says it's stronger than ever and desnlt want any competition toward it.

We're trying to better understand his logic. You see?

Will you help us to better understand it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back