Angry Springfield, Ohio Residents GO OFF at City Commission Meeting as Haitian Illegals Run Wild, Flip Cars, Decapitate Ducks in Parks and Eat Them.

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Well, gee. Somebody voted for the politicians who are importing third world illegals.

This would be a case of “ you got what you wanted, so… you get what you deserve.”

Bon Appétit With the tasty, decapitated waterfowl. Oh, and if your car is flipped over, call your insurance company and pay the additional premiums, you bunch of racists™

More than 20,000 Haitians are now living in Springfield, Ohio and the residents are fed up.

Springfield has a population of about 60,000 people and Haitians now make up 25% of the population.

Democrats want to take back Ohio so they have flooded parts of the state with Haitians and other illegal migrants.

Last edited:
Oh sure, what’s wrong with a little neighborhood extortion by gangs from South American shitholes…suck it citizens
Suuuuure, propaganda artists are more believable about the situation re: the Aurora apartment complex than the police and Republican Mayor.

Useful idiots swallow Russian-financed borscht bullshit and regurgitate it. Folks have to do do what they gotta do.

Angry Springfield, Ohio Residents GO OFF at City Commission Meeting as Haitian Illegals Run Wild, Flip Cars, Decapitate Ducks in Parks and Eat Them.​

:mad:

1725831431066.png

Well, gee. Somebody voted for the politicians who are importing third world illegals.

This would be a case of “ you got what you wanted, so… you get what you deserve.”

Bon Appétit With the tasty, decapitated waterfowl. Oh, and if your car is flipped over, call your insurance company and pay the additional premiums, you bunch of racists™

More than 20,000 Haitians are now living in Springfield, Ohio and the residents are fed up.

Springfield has a population of about 60,000 people and Haitians now make up 25% of the population.

Democrats want to take back Ohio so they have flooded parts of the state with Haitians and other illegal migrants.
~~~~~~

Who is responsible for pouring 20k Haitians into 60k population Ohio town?​

1725833946399.png

This is obviously massively criminal, and those responsible should receive capital punishment. With every single Haitian sent back.
Bill Clinton made millions off Haitains and did nothing for the people.
This is the result combined with the the Biden open border policies.

Odd they didn't include the citizens remarks at their council meetings. Or what the police are actually reporting:

‘It’s alarming;’ Springfield Chief of Police speaks out after uptick in violent crimes.​

Crime is up 15%.
‘It’s alarming;’ is not a direct quote. I gave you a direct quote from the Springfield, OH, cop, as well as cites with cops/Mayor quotes about misinformation re: Aurora, CO.

Of course citizens are concerned. But making this out to be what the likes of Gatewaypundit/Trump are portraying is flat out goofy conspiracy theorists' bs is false .

Carry on.

‘It’s alarming;’ is not a direct quote. I gave you a direct quote from the Springfield, OH, cop, as well as cites with cops/Mayor quotes about misinformation re: Aurora, CO.

Of course citizens are concerned. But making this out to be what the likes of Gatewaypundit/Trump are portraying is flat out goofy conspiracy theorists' bs is false .

Carry on.
Are the citizens of Springfield concerned about the rise in violent crime?
Are the shop owners in Col. Springs concerned about the illegals ramming stolen cars into the gun shops and pawn shops? That isn't Trumps fault.

Are the citizens of Springfield concerned about the rise in violent crime?
Yes.

Are the shop owners in Col. Springs concerned about the illegals ramming stolen cars into the gun shops and pawn shops?
Possibly/probably but I haven't read any piece about this 👆 specifically.

That isn't Trumps fault.
I didn't say it was. I am saying useful mouthpieces who support Trump, as well as Trump himself, are (predictably?)- based on what the cops, Mayor etc said - misrepresenting/ flat out lying about things.

Yes.

Possibly/probably but I haven't read any piece about this 👆 specifically.

I didn't say it was. I am saying useful mouthpieces who support Trump, as well as Trump himself, are (predictably?)- based on what the cops, Mayor etc said - misrepresenting/ flat out lying about things.
Predictably, the Trump leg humpers can’t let go of his leg so every thread becomes another reason for them to start humping.

Violent crime up 15%. That is problematic. So is this:

The United Nations calls it “femicide” — the wanton assault, rape and murder of girls and women due to their gender.
It’s a criminal epidemic in Latin America.
Femicide is visible every step of the way from South America and the Northern Triangle countries to Mexico’s northern border.
Rape trees, where women’s underwear hangs from branches, and rape tents, where girls and women are dragged by smugglers, dot the route.
Do you think the rapes stop when illegal immigrants cross into the United States. Now women are being victimized by migrants, bringing “femicide” to your neighborhood.

Her parents were concerned....about where to bury her.
Jocelyn Nungaray, 12, was allegedly raped and killed by two illegal immigrants in Texas.

Forum List

Back