Another Aol Refugee Here

Harpro101

Rookie
Oct 20, 2008
Denver
LIBERAL AS HECK AND PROUD OF IT. TEN YEARS AGO, I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING MOE CONSERVATIVE AS I AGED, BUSH CURED ME.
OBAMA/BIDEN '08
I apologize for the caps. Too lazy to retype.

what the hell is going on at AOL for us to be seeing refuges?

welcome to the club, btw.

what the hell is going on at AOL for us to be seeing refuges?

welcome to the club, btw.

As of October 31st, AOL is - allegedly, at this point - ending their message boards. They're more in favor of the "blog reply post" format they debuted last summer (2007), and have no control over.

As I said, it's allegedly ending: Rumors have circulated the last few days that they may keep the most active boards alive.

At this point, it remains to be seen. Whether or not this happens, it's nice to see another place to post. I look forward to it.

LIBERAL AS HECK AND PROUD OF IT. TEN YEARS AGO, I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING MOE CONSERVATIVE AS I AGED, BUSH CURED ME.
OBAMA/BIDEN '08
I apologize for the caps. Too lazy to retype.

hi, i came from another board...people here are pretty welcoming then they kill ya....welcome....

Proof, is many of the boards are closing unannounced. I could not get onto a few of my old haunts several days ago. It is nice to see the Immigration HATE Board gone... That was disgusting. So better to sign up here, where we can all meet before we loose contact with one another. Many of us including Bkeywest3 have been on AOL boards for 10 years!

does that mean ever perv from aol is moving here or what....me, i live pervs.

Who knows? the crowd I run with - and several of them are already here - are level headed folks who put up a hell of an argument, and will come to your aid at the drop of a dime.

But we'll probably get the dregs from there over here. Kinda like Castro shipping all those refugees over here in 1980 - and along with them, the criminal elements.

Can't tell at this time, but anything's possible.

Who knows? the crowd I run with - and several of them are already here - are level headed folks who put up a hell of an argument, and will come to your aid at the drop of a dime.

But we'll probably get the dregs from there over here. Kinda like Castro shipping all those refugees over here in 1980 - and along with them, the criminal elements.

Can't tell at this time, but anything's possible.

I'm not so bad, I'm from the Rant and Raves board...It's hasn't been shut down...YET. Most people get along but you know there is always a few...

A poster can delete their own post if they want. Cool. I've posted things I later regretted. I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard. Anybody figure out the rating system? :cuckoo:

ME too Harpro. As a young man I was rather conservative. Bush cured me too. I now do not want to be associated with conservatives in any way

Well, then you're on the wrong board, because there are plenty of us. :)

Forum List

Back