Another Cancer Cure

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This sounds promising. I hear Resident Biden has been working on this for years

Researchers from the University of Edinburgh were able to successfully complete a test for a ā€œTrojan Horseā€ drug that is capable of killing cancer cells without harming healthy tissue.

Named SeNBD, the scientists tested the drug on human cells and zebrafish, according to The Herald . SeNBDā€™s ability to masquerade as a food molecule earned its comparison to the mythical Trojan Horse and researchers also compared it to a ā€œmetabolic warhead.ā€

Researchers from the University of Edinburgh were able to successfully complete a test for a ā€œTrojan Horseā€ drug that is capable of killing cancer cells without harming healthy tissue.

Named SeNBD, the scientists tested the drug on human cells and zebrafish, according to The Herald . SeNBDā€™s ability to masquerade as a food molecule earned its comparison to the mythical Trojan Horse and researchers also compared it to a ā€œmetabolic warhead.ā€

A much needed advancement and what an advancement Only killing the cancer cells and nothing else! This has been a long time coming imo, but I'm the impatient type;)

At some point in the future, when we are being evaluated by some future living beings...perhaps 60% human...hard to know...they will view the times around now that we were still grasping at straws with knowingly pouring a poison into our veins thinking that's the best we could do for tx...horrible! This is something that will carry a heavy price tag, but good to move away from total idiocy imo to even consider chemo as some advanced level of treatment is almost insane.

On a personal note, given my family hx and info I believe to be true, the only cancer I'd use chemo for is breast cancer as it has proven positive outcomes that is worth the suffering.

The first thing we notice is that the webpage is booby-trapped if one is trying to find out what SeNBD is, scientifically.
#3: Yes, radiation kills healthy cells, though overall still exploits the cancer cellā€™s weakness: it doesnā€™t recognize damage.

This Chinese study aligns with the UKā€™s protocol:

Mar 2020 Tumor Hypoxia / Light-Activated Starvation

Note ā€˜glucose decompositionā€™ in the Chinese abstract resonates with UKā€™s ā€˜sugar bomb.ā€™

A much needed advancement and what an advancement Only killing the cancer cells and nothing else! This has been a long time coming imo, but I'm the impatient type;)

At some point in the future, when we are being evaluated by some future living beings...perhaps 60% human...hard to know...they will view the times around now that we were still grasping at straws with knowingly pouring a poison into our veins thinking that's the best we could do for tx...horrible! This is something that will carry a heavy price tag, but good to move away from total idiocy imo to even consider chemo as some advanced level of treatment is almost insane.

On a personal note, given my family hx and info I believe to be true, the only cancer I'd use chemo for is breast cancer as it has proven positive outcomes that is worth the suffering.
NONSENCE. Snatch the tits and install new ones. Dupont and Merck both market them (zero% financing available)

NONSENCE. Snatch the tits and install new ones. Dupont and Merck both market them (zero% financing available)
Yep, there is indeed big money in keeping people in need of medical treatments. Instead of full advancement to preventive care, Big Pharma heads only take a bottom feeding level of R&D towards curative results to look good in the public guy, with most funding continuing to support the NEED FOR treatment. They donā€™t want to sell patents for one thing, and others are paid off ā€¦.itā€™s all over the place in almost every medical industry.

Forum List

Back