Another Country Trying to Influence the American Voter!?!

Do you agree with Canada?

• Yes, America is great no matter what Donald Trump and his voters have to say!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, please give me the 1950's!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Maybe where you live you do not see the danger of white racial genocide going on but for those of us living in the big cities do. Living in a remote northern town will not take note as to what is going on. They live to far away to notice it.

You know what?

I just really, really hate city slickers who constantly tell me what to do, how to dress, how to comb my hair, how often I'm required to mow my lawn, what I'm allowed to eat for breakfast, whether or not I'm allowed to own a firearm, what kind of work I am allowed to do, what temperature my thermostat must be set to, and so on and so forth. That's why I do not enjoy living that close to my neighbors, not to mention I really, really hate the loud parties, the second-hand smoke from marijuana, crack cocaine, heroin, "spice," the needles littering the streets by the "pain clinic," the rampant prostitution and human trafficking, and the fact that you can't even buy a cup of coffee and get behind the wheel of a car anymore without getting a DUI.

And none of that has shit to do with the color of anyone's skin.

There's no genocide but you damned city slickers killing your own selves off with your own stupidity.

Oh, there is a real genocide going on here and being done on purpose and it is happening against the white people. You country hicks will not see this going on because you do not have to put up with seeing and living with all the race mixing that goes on in big cities. Working on a farm won't get you to see as to what is going on.
Seeing as we live in the same city, I can tell you with certainty that killing (much less genocide) is (and would be) infeasible, improbable, and (most importantly) not an important part of most racially-based agendas.
Allow me to explain.
In criminology, a primary investigation technique is to look for motive, means, and opportunity. In general, all three are needed to be (near) certain that someone has committed a crime, although just two can (sometimes) be acceptable (note that this doesn't apply to laws or regulations that the person has clearly just committed). I've yet to see you make an argument for any of these so I fail to see what you base your suspicion on.
Anyway, I just replied to a two-year-old post that I didn't really care about.

music
capitalism
the military
nukes
obamacare
economics
biden/harris
celebi

For instance !!!

Last edited:
I don't think so. White people are white because their skin evolved that way to produce sufficient vitamin D in the far north with scant sunlight and meager diet. "Colored" people are mostly very welcome that far north, but for most of them it's just too cold and dark in the winter. There is no risk of white racial genocide. That is totally in your imagination.

Doxxed. No doxx. No entry. Ever. Can't get the doxx, even in the U.S. when you are TG. Sabotaged my vehicle beyond repair when they turned me back. Twice.

That sort of stuff doesn't help the transgender. Some lady on the street corner with pink hair telling everyone who passes by, "I don't like men." And the misogynistic "gay" men who frequent health clubs and such. Somehow they manage to reproduce like rabbits despite their total avoidance of the opposite sex. They're illiterate. Nah. "straight" people aren't going extinct, either. No real danger of that outside of Toronto.

Why have all black people that have been living all of their lives in Canada have not turned white yet? Why did they not evolve to become white? Just asking?

Why have all black people that have been living all of their lives in Canada have not turned white yet? Why did they not evolve to become white? Just asking?
I suppose many of them speak French, Creole, Pidgin, etc. in Montreal and Quebec just as they do in Louisiana and Mississippi.

That was the Underground Railroad route from the Civil War. A lot of cant, lingo, slang to mislead or evade the Confederate cops.

Forum List

Back