Another Dallas police tragedy !! Cop blinded and other killed

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It looks like the bad guy was a Moorish Sovereign Citizen, a fringe ideology believing they aren't bound by U.S. Laws because of their self-identified Moorish nationality. These groups are notorious for legal and social conflicts such as tax evasion, courtroom confrontations, property disputes, confrontations with law enforcement, and fraudulent document filings.

What a piece of work.

It looks like the bad guy was a Moorish Sovereign Citizen, a fringe ideology believing they aren't bound by U.S. Laws because of their self-identified Moorish nationality. These groups are notorious for legal and social conflicts such as tax evasion, courtroom confrontations, property disputes, confrontations with law enforcement, and fraudulent document filings.

What a piece of work.

I always thought the sovereign citizen movement was a white thing, and usually a racist white thing.

I guess it's another sign of the progress of equality that some blacks have gone that path as well.

There’s no such thing as a sovereign citizen. If there were, there’d be no such thing as borders, either.

#VOTEHARRIS

I agree 100%, the whole concept is crazy.

I'm just saying it's interesting it's spread from its neo-Nazi white origins over to black separatists now.

Forum List

Back