Another Day, Another Criminal Politician

If the Governor is smart, which I am not banking on, he would resign. If he resigns, the criminal investigation will probably be dropped.

If he pushes it, and doesn't resign, he may be sharing a cell with Robert McDonnell, and his girlfriend will share one with Maureen.

Their alleged crimes are very similar to the McDonnnells'.

Is Maureen McDonnell heading to the hoosgow, too?
Her sentencing is a week from today.

From the dimocrap party, which is a criminal organization, not a political party
like your group is any better behaved....they both need to be slapped around and made to understand this Country does not need either one to function....

Gawd, but I hate liberturdians.
well i guess this week im back to being one of them there "liberturdians"....next week someone like dean will call me a "right wing wacko"....:dunno:......

If the Governor is smart, which I am not banking on, he would resign. If he resigns, the criminal investigation will probably be dropped.

If he pushes it, and doesn't resign, he may be sharing a cell with Robert McDonnell, and his girlfriend will share one with Maureen.

And how does that far left propaganda contribute to the thread?

Although let us see if the far left will defend the (D) as he will resign..

How are these comments propaganda, you simple-minded parrot? Can you never think of ANYTHING else to say? ("Squawk...Squawk...Far left drones....Squawk!")

No kidding! Wow, I missed the part where she was convicted. Hooo-weeeee. Viriginia's had their right wing ass kicked lately with this AND Eric Cantor losing his reelection campaign.

And how does that far left propaganda contribute to the thread?

Although let us see if the far left will defend the (D) as he will resign..

How are these comments propaganda, you simple-minded parrot? Can you never think of ANYTHING else to say? ("Squawk...Squawk...Far left drones....Squawk!")

See more far left propaganda that adds nothing to a thread!

And they defend him as he steps down!

Checkmate!

No kidding! Wow, I missed the part where she was convicted. Hooo-weeeee. Viriginia's had their right wing ass kicked lately with this AND Eric Cantor losing his reelection campaign.

And here is the propaganda flowing!

Notice how the far left is silent as one of their own steps down..

According to Oregon law, the Governor will be succeeded by the Secretary of State.

Wait for it...

She's a bisexual.

You just can't write comedy this good. :badgrin:

Let's hope the new Governor's girlfriend does not get into any financial wheelings and dealings...

:badgrin:

Well, what more needs to be said about a state run by unions, embraces weirdness as the norm, cronyism, and obstruction of justice. As they say Or-e-gone.

Hasty Generalization fallacies are very popular at USMB.

Yes especially with far left drones..

And in that case, this you:

20r0lg2.jpg
i believe that would cover you double kosh....just sayin....

Yes especially with far left drones..

And in that case, this you:

20r0lg2.jpg
i believe that would cover you double kosh....just sayin....

Wrong! Not when you know who voted far left and supported Obamacare even if they want to hide that fact now.

But just like your far left buddies, you are wrong 99.9% on that subject!

Forum List

Back