Another Day, Another Criminal Politician

Hasty Generalization fallacies are very popular at USMB.

Yes especially with far left drones..

And in that case, this you:

20r0lg2.jpg
i believe that would cover you double kosh....just sayin....

Wrong! Not when you know who voted far left and supported Obamacare even if they want to hide that fact now.

But just like your far left buddies, you are wrong 99.9% on that subject!
just sayin kosh....just sayin...you make a lot of generalization fallacies....

Yes especially with far left drones..

And in that case, this you:

20r0lg2.jpg
i believe that would cover you double kosh....just sayin....

Wrong! Not when you know who voted far left and supported Obamacare even if they want to hide that fact now.

But just like your far left buddies, you are wrong 99.9% on that subject!
just sayin kosh....just sayin...you make a lot of generalization fallacies....

Wrong as always, but you should be used that by now..

So how many far left drones are going to admit that this (D) stepping down is a good thing?
It's a good thing. He would only be a distraction now. Only thing I can say about him is that he was better than the unelectable scrubs the Repugs put up against him.

And you see the far left drones can not make a post without pushing their religious propaganda!

So how many far left drones are going to admit that this (D) stepping down is a good thing?
It's a good thing. He would only be a distraction now. Only thing I can say about him is that he was better than the unelectable scrubs the Repugs put up against him.

And you see the far left drones can not make a post without pushing their religious propaganda!
And you can't make a post without saying "far left drone".

And the far left drone pushes their propaganda once again!

Stupid.

It's one thing to put the story on the Internet Page.

I have it here, does that make USMB the LSM? Moron

The Slimes did an Internet Story written by a back-bencher -- NOT a Front Page, above the fold story.

Get it. Moron.

The Slimes did print it today...... Headline...?

Today s Paper - The New York Times

GOVERNOR LEAVES OFFICE IN OREGON, BESIEGED IN CRISIS

I know you won't get why the wording is important -- You're a dimocrap which means you're stupid. The sublime eludes you. Always has, always will.

The fucking Slimes makes it sound like the thieving cocksucker left for lunch.

scumbags

But you won't get that. Never happen

I will. Never cared much for him anyway. Kate Brown is the better leader.

So in other words he was not far enough to the left for you!
the guy answers your question and you still jump on him....
16tons.gif

How is pointing out the truth "jumping" on a far left drone?
he answered your question kosh.....and you still jump on the guy instead of furthering the conversation......you know bringing the conversation forward with a little more thought than your usual very similar repetitious sentences.....

From the dimocrap party, which is a criminal organization, not a political party

Yeah, the LSM is all over this one, right?

50 Shades of Graft: Sex-Smitten Luv-Guv Caught With Hands In Taxpayer Cookie Jar For Gubernatorial GalPal
Ace of Spades HQ

1. Democratic leaders are telling him to resign.

Senate President Peter Courtney and House Speaker Tina Kotek met with Gov. John Kitzhaber on Thursday morning and told him it was time to resign.

"He was upset," Courtney said. "He was defiant. He was struggling."

"This thing is evolving by the second."

Courtney said that he and Kotek have been trying to get security for Secretary of State Kate Brown, who would become governor if Kitzhaber were to step down.

Why all this? Because...

2. Kitzhaber's government has been showering sweet taxpayer kisses on his live-in hoochie-mama.

The inquiries stem from contracting work that Ms. Hayes, 47, a clean-energy consultant, performed and was paid for while living with the governor and advising him on clean-energy issues. Those issues have long been a priority of Mr. Kitzhaber’s administration, but now they are bound up in, and perhaps undermined by, questions of whether love and politics got too cozy in the governor’s mansion.

But is this dramatic? Sure it's dramatic, because...

3. The governor seems High on Sex Goofballs because he's simultaneously telling is Secretary of State (who would take over for him should he resign) that he's not resigning, but also, that he'd like to set up "a transition."

B9qs6RnIUAIMVvZ.jpg:large

But he's probably innocent, right? I mean, a man in love cannot be guilty of a crime, can he?

Well, he can. That crime is called obstruction of justice. Because...

4. Governor John Kitzhaber's Office Sought to Destroy Thousands of His Emails

Gov. John Kitzhaber’s office last week requested state officials destroy thousands of records in the governor’s personal email accounts, according to records obtained by WW and 101.9 KINK/FM News 101 KXL.

The request came as investigations into allegations of influence-peddling involving Kitzhaber and first lady Cylvia Hayes were intensifying.

Records show the request to destroy Kitzhaber’s emails came from Jan Murdock, Kitzhaber's executive assistant. She wanted all emails from Kitzhaber's personal email accounts removed from state servers.

The request from Murdock was described in a Feb. 5 email. "Governor’s office wants anything that is in the email account [Kitzhaber’s account] removed from archive," wrote Tracy Osburn, a field technician in the DAS Technology Support Center, wrote in the email obtained by WW and 101.9 KINK/FM News 101 KXL.

Well, that's only 4 of the 50 shades, but we're still in early days.

Whoah:

5. The plot, like his manhood, thickens.

B9rewD5CUAATzZX.jpg:large

Kyle Iboshi ✔ @KyleIboshi
Follow

Three deputies & trooper just arrived outside Governor Kitzhaber's home.

6:03 PM - 12 Feb 2015
58 RETWEETS 12 FAVORITES
From the dimocrap party, which is a criminal organization, not a political party
like your group is any better behaved....they both need to be slapped around and made to understand this Country does not need either one to function....
what a fringe thread :lol:

have fun

Yeah, the LSM is all over this one, right?

50 Shades of Graft: Sex-Smitten Luv-Guv Caught With Hands In Taxpayer Cookie Jar For Gubernatorial GalPal
Ace of Spades HQ

1. Democratic leaders are telling him to resign.

Senate President Peter Courtney and House Speaker Tina Kotek met with Gov. John Kitzhaber on Thursday morning and told him it was time to resign.

"He was upset," Courtney said. "He was defiant. He was struggling."

"This thing is evolving by the second."

Courtney said that he and Kotek have been trying to get security for Secretary of State Kate Brown, who would become governor if Kitzhaber were to step down.

Why all this? Because...

2. Kitzhaber's government has been showering sweet taxpayer kisses on his live-in hoochie-mama.

The inquiries stem from contracting work that Ms. Hayes, 47, a clean-energy consultant, performed and was paid for while living with the governor and advising him on clean-energy issues. Those issues have long been a priority of Mr. Kitzhaber’s administration, but now they are bound up in, and perhaps undermined by, questions of whether love and politics got too cozy in the governor’s mansion.

But is this dramatic? Sure it's dramatic, because...

3. The governor seems High on Sex Goofballs because he's simultaneously telling is Secretary of State (who would take over for him should he resign) that he's not resigning, but also, that he'd like to set up "a transition."

B9qs6RnIUAIMVvZ.jpg:large

But he's probably innocent, right? I mean, a man in love cannot be guilty of a crime, can he?

Well, he can. That crime is called obstruction of justice. Because...

4. Governor John Kitzhaber's Office Sought to Destroy Thousands of His Emails

Gov. John Kitzhaber’s office last week requested state officials destroy thousands of records in the governor’s personal email accounts, according to records obtained by WW and 101.9 KINK/FM News 101 KXL.

The request came as investigations into allegations of influence-peddling involving Kitzhaber and first lady Cylvia Hayes were intensifying.

Records show the request to destroy Kitzhaber’s emails came from Jan Murdock, Kitzhaber's executive assistant. She wanted all emails from Kitzhaber's personal email accounts removed from state servers.

The request from Murdock was described in a Feb. 5 email. "Governor’s office wants anything that is in the email account [Kitzhaber’s account] removed from archive," wrote Tracy Osburn, a field technician in the DAS Technology Support Center, wrote in the email obtained by WW and 101.9 KINK/FM News 101 KXL.

Well, that's only 4 of the 50 shades, but we're still in early days.

Whoah:

5. The plot, like his manhood, thickens.

B9rewD5CUAATzZX.jpg:large

Kyle Iboshi ✔ @KyleIboshi
Follow

Three deputies & trooper just arrived outside Governor Kitzhaber's home.

6:03 PM - 12 Feb 2015
58 RETWEETS 12 FAVORITES
like your group is any better behaved....they both need to be slapped around and made to understand this Country does not need either one to function....
what a fringe thread :lol:

have fun
ill be here incognito....i will be the guy with the bag over his head......the dummies will probably think i am the Unknown Comic and start asking for autographs....
paperbag.gif

hey look!....its the Unknown Comic.....

see....its already started.....
paperbag.gif

And the far left drone pushes their propaganda once again!
See? I told you so.

Forum List

Back