Another democrat with stolen valor.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
/——-/ It appears it runs in the Democratic family. Lying and exaggerating about military service.

Rising Democratic star admits falsely claiming Bronze Star award​

Claims that Maryland Gov. Wes Moore received a Bronze Star have been repeated by interviewers without correction from the politician or his staff​

Maryland Gov. Wes Moore falsely claimed to have received the Bronze Star medal earlier in his political career, according to reports.

The specter of stolen valor has hovered over the Democratic governor since his campaign for the office in 2022, when two television interviewers introduced the politician as a Bronze Star recipient.

Moore did not correct either interviewer, but his staff has been adamant that he never claimed to have gotten the reward.

A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by the New York Times revealed Moore did, in fact, assert that he had received the Bronze Star, on an application for the White House fellowship in January 2006.

"For my work, the 82nd Airborne Division have awarded me the Bronze Star Medal and the Combat Action Badge," Moore wrote.

Moore later received the Combat Action Badge in May of that year but was not a recipient when he wrote the application. He was never awarded the Bronze Star.

Last edited:
Isnt stolen valor illegal? Or is illegall in some forms, like wearing a uniform?

1725048275831.png

It appears it runs in the Democratic family. Lying and exaggerating about military service.

Rising Democratic star admits falsely claiming Bronze Star award​

Claims that Maryland Gov. Wes Moore received a Bronze Star have been repeated by interviewers without correction from the politician or his staff​

Maryland Gov. Wes Moore falsely claimed to have received the Bronze Star medal earlier in his political career, according to reports.

The specter of stolen valor has hovered over the Democratic governor since his campaign for the office in 2022, when two television interviewers introduced the politician as a Bronze Star recipient.

Moore did not correct either interviewer, but his staff has been adamant that he never claimed to have gotten the reward.

A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by the New York Times revealed Moore did, in fact, assert that he had received the Bronze Star, on an application for the White House fellowship in January 2006.

"For my work, the 82nd Airborne Division have awarded me the Bronze Star Medal and the Combat Action Badge," Moore wrote.

Moore later received the Combat Action Badge in May of that year but was not a recipient when he wrote the application. He was never awarded the Bronze Star.
Then he lied by ommission. Stolen valor. I hope he sees swift consequences.

Forum List

Back