Another Disney Flop, But This Time They Were Asking For It

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Just watch this interview and tell me if you're interested in watching Disney's latest effort:

What a racist remark.

I loved the Star Wars franchise, but after hearing this I'd sooner stick pins in my eyes than watch her play a Jedi.

Brilliant marketing strategy! SNOE.
I think they just want to induce commentary they can label as racist so they can get you booted off of social media.

There's a method to their madness.

Judge Merchan booted people off of the jury by accessing their social media (twitter) accounts.

Nobody who was pro-Trump was allowed on that jury.

I think they just want to induce commentary they can label as racist so they can get you booted off of social media.

There's a method to their madness.

Judge Merchan booted people off of the jury by accessing their social media (twitter) accounts.

Nobody who was pro-Trump was allowed on that jury.
That seems rather..invasive and biased.

Just watch this interview and tell me if you're interested in watching Disney's latest effort:

What a racist remark.

I loved the Star Wars franchise, but after hearing this I'd sooner stick pins in my eyes than watch her play a Jedi.

Or this interview.

1718058653967.png

~S~

She wasn't talking about The Acolyte. She was talking about her prior movie, The Hate You Give which was all about the harm of white racism.

She wasn't talking about The Acolyte. She was talking about her prior movie, The Hate You Give which was all about the harm of white racism.
It's just a pattern from Disney.

They need to breed racial hatred any way possible.

What a racist remark.

Good show so far, my wife and I watched the first 2 episodes, will watch more this weekend

Good show so far, my wife and I watched the first 2 episodes, will watch more this weekend
If you want to watch a good scifi movie, and you have Netflix,

"Atlas" starring Jennifer Lopez.

It's really good.

What a racist remark.

The white cucks who watch this garbage deserve the treatment they're getting from Disney.

Forum List

Back