Another dominoe falls: 'Boston Globe editorial board calls on Biden to end his campaign'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But Joe and family apparently believe cognitive issues get better after 81 years old.

The Boston Globe urged President Joe Biden to bow out of the presidential race Wednesday, citing a lack of sufficient explanation for Biden’s “historically bad” debate performance last week.

“In the days since last week’s presidential debate, President Biden’s team has said little that adequately explains why his performance was historically bad, beyond that he had a cold,” the editorial board wrote in a column published almost a week after Biden stuttered and stumbled his way through his first debate of the 2024 election. “What we mostly heard instead was the closing of ranks around a beleaguered and wounded candidate.”

"Top Democrats now need to step up to persuade Biden to call it quits, the board wrote, naming former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, former House speaker Nancy Pelosi; and South Carolina Rep. James Clyburn, “the man who did more than anyone to make Biden the nominee in 2020.”

Another dominoe falls: 'Boston Globe editorial board calls on Biden to end his campaign
If Joe is such an easy one to beat...

You people-of-the-cult have been programmed to regurgitate things, to attack, to go off on rants after having been triggered so easily -- you have forgotten (if you even knew), how to think things through.

Seeing your razed threads attacking Joe, I would think you'd all want him to stay in.

btw, your cognitive dissonances are showing.

They're not very bright lemmings

right...
trump-supporters.gif

okay...

You people-of-the-cult have been programmed to regurgitate things, to attack, to go off on rants after having been triggered so easily -- you have forgotten (if you even knew), how to think things through.

Seeing your razed threads attacking Joe, I would think you'd all want him to stay in.

I think many of us do hope he stays in, including me. As I explained in another thread, my instinct is to want him out, since I blame him chiefly for inviting the third-world to "surge to the border".
However, I'm totally aware that it would likely be a short-lived celebration if he dropped out, as whoever his replacement is, would be younger than Trump, and we would lose a HUGE target, which of course is Biden's old age. Even if it were Kamala, the base would rally around her, and she would have a huge advantage being a woman, and a person of color. She would garner most of the minority vote in this country, and women in general who feel they were wronged when Hillary lost.
So while it would be satisfying to see him end his campaign, proving us correct about his cognitive abilities, in the long run however, I believe it would be best if he stayed in it, making the path of victory easier for Trump.

We do want the Vegetable to stay in, Dumbass.

It's only Dimwingers calling for him to get out. Holy smokes, get a clue. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Breaking: Biden fires back at the Boston Globe by endorsing Kamala as his replacement, says she's the future of the Dem party.

Forum List

Back