Another Good Cop Unfairly Targeted By Racist Judicial System

When did I say I hated white folks?
Every time you drag old news in here that white people alive today are not guilty of you show your bitterness and hate
yep...in other words, prejudice and victimhood...lie HE is owed something

It’s the real reason he still supports the party of the klan and white citizen council that allowed Till’s lynching to happen and go unpunished...that party today stokes that victiminess and racial devison...they want him feeling it
Yes because those benevolent white Republicans have done so.much for black folks.

Tell me 3 things Republicans have done for black folks since Abraham Lincoln and don't give me the right wing Sean Hannity talking points.
well yeah....freedom is a big thing....what you do with it though, that's all on you.
I'll give you more then three:
Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1871 (sometimes called the KKK Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1875 (sometimes called the Enforcement Act)
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991
The Civil Rights Act of 1991 was sponsored by Democrats, there is no shame in your lying is there. Bush didn't want to sign it, but after the Clarence Thomas debacle his hand was forced. Bush had been against the 1964 CRA. This was just a watered down version of the bill that Representative Augustus F. Hawkins and Senator Edward M. Kennedy introduced in 1990 called the Civil Rights Act of 1990 that Bush vetoed. View attachment 504448

Republicans today are against anything that they think might HELP black folks in this country. Today they are fighting the John Lewis voting rights bill and the George Floyd crime bill. So you can take that Republicans have helped black folks and stick it in your ear.
well that was one of a number of bills i mentioned.

As I said show me something Republicans have done since Abe Lincoln and basically nothing.
bush vetoed the 1990 bill because there was many legal professionals that came out against it because it was full of loopholes etc

the 1991 one was more direct. all it was was a bill making it easier to sue.

The 91 bill came from the 90 bill which was sponsored by 2 Democrats. It just shows how you will lie and Bush didn't want to sign the 91 bill either, but did it because of the Thomas debacle.
so of course dems with their ABA backers supported it

Because they wrote it, lol.
how did the public lynching by dems of a black judge force his hand?

Uncle T pulled a fast one in that confirmation hearing.
the gop introduced a police reform bill after the george floyd death and the dems voted down every. discussing police reform try again.

They introduced some garbage and the Dems said hell no.
the gop is open to discussing the john lewis bill, ir hasn’t made it through the house committees yet...maybe nancy will let some discussion happen.

The right has created a false narrative and are using State Houses to pass bullshit legislation to cripple the voting power of minorities after your God took an L.
that bill however is about voting not blacks. all races vote.

Right, but you want to maintain that whites control the outcome of elections.
[Quote[1) i gave a list

That was partly false.
2) the 90 bill died because it was just a massive pay day for plaintiff attorneys The 91 bill was different.

The bill was a Democrat bill and you lied and tried to make it look Republican.

You were caught in a lie.
5) the dems voted hell no to even discussing police reform

The discussion has been had for decades, it is time for action not recommendations that amount to nothing.
6) name one bill directed at minorities??
Police reform, if not for the injustice that black folks face would anyone be talking police reform?
7) nope i want legal voters too. the only false narrative about voting laws is from Xiden and the dems...the party of voter suppression and the klan which you follow blindly
Republicans just voted against a voters rights bill. Smfh.
[/QUOTE]
1) no it was all true
2) George HW Bush was a Republican. The 1965 Voting Rights Act was also sponsored by a Republican...so let me add that to the list.
4) what lie? moreover what do I have to do with your claim that Justice Thomas pulled a fast one?
5) what about Sen Scott bill was nothing? What did you oppose about it?
6) The GOP doesn't oppose police reform, as highlighted they created a bill, and the Dems voted it down.
7) Well a voting rights bill doesn't have anything to do with this topic, all races vote. All races should ensure that they are voting in fair and secure elections so their votes count.

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.
I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Unless he ran so that he could throw out the incriminating evidence
Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.
are you saying white people that lead police on high speed police chases don't ever end up dead?

White people are far more likely to be killed by police, then black people. Granted it's very rare to begin with to end up dead by the police.
Explain to me Slies how this white dude wasn't shot. He threatened the police how many times, even made them lower their guns.

better trained officers. That’s what happens in a state not run by a racist dems

What a crock of shit.

I'll ask the same question.

If the cops had shot the white dude in the video, whose fault would it have been?

That's the point they didn't shoot him, had he been black do you think he would have been shot?

nope good officers.

had he been shot, regardless of race do you think the officers would have justified? or would you have joined the other dnc brownshirts and attempted an insurection of the local courthouse and looted the local small businesses

It seems the conservative definition of "good officer" changes based on if that officer is attacking the people they hate or not.....

when did my defiantly change? i think the officer handled this well. Don’t you? it could have been much worse, i think the officer would have been justified in shooting, or using other force, if he felt the need to though

If the person involved was a black guy -- and the officer treated it that way; he still would have handled that well.....

However, what I don't see are long diatribes about how this white guy's behavior means there is some broader problem with that white guy's race and or culture...therefore we should structure laws /police policies based on targeting white folks at large...

That is the shit racists push....

i don’t disagree with your first point.

when did i say otherwise?

i never said there was a problem with his race or any race. Nor have i suggested any laws should be changed for any particular race, nor have i seen that suggested

To my last point -- about how often on this VERY MESSAGE BOARD -- reactionary right wingers push the narrative that something BROADER needs to be about to the "blacks"

I know you have seen these types of comments because I see you "thumbs up" those comments...a lot.....

So for you to say "I have never seen that suggested" is intellectual dishonesty....

But I am use to right-wingers hinting around something but being too cowardly to come out and own their bullshit

She needs to change her name to Slies.

sorry what did I lie about?

Pretty much everytime you post.

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

I think it's obvious from the story that no guns or drugs were found in the vehicle. And "Javert" had a hard-on for the family for some unknown reason.
I think its obvious that only the black brain disease explains why he ran away when he had nothing to hide

Is there a white brain disease as well? Since we have seen whites take the police on high speed chases or it doesn't count because they are not going to end up dead.
are you saying white people that lead police on high speed police chases don't ever end up dead?

White people are far more likely to be killed by police, then black people. Granted it's very rare to begin with to end up dead by the police.
Explain to me Slies how this white dude wasn't shot. He threatened the police how many times, even made them lower their guns.

better trained officers. That’s what happens in a state not run by a racist dems

What a crock of shit.

If the cops had shot the white dude in the video, whose fault would it have been?

That's the point they didn't shoot him, had he been black do you think he would have been shot?

nope good officers.

had he been shot, regardless of race do you think the officers would have justified? or would you have joined the other dnc brownshirts and attempted an insurection of the local courthouse and looted the local small businesses

It seems the conservative definition of "good officer" changes based on if that officer is attacking the people they hate or not.....

when did my defiantly change? i think the officer handled this well. Don’t you? it could have been much worse, i think the officer would have been justified in shooting, or using other force, if he felt the need to though

If the person involved was a black guy -- and the officer treated it that way; he still would have handled that well.....

However, what I don't see are long diatribes about how this white guy's behavior means there is some broader problem with that white guy's race and or culture...therefore we should structure laws /police policies based on targeting white folks at large...

That is the shit racists push....

i don’t disagree with your first point.

when did i say otherwise?

i never said there was a problem with his race or any race. Nor have i suggested any laws should be changed for any particular race, nor have i seen that suggested

To my last point -- about how often on this VERY MESSAGE BOARD -- reactionary right wingers push the narrative that something BROADER needs to be about to the "blacks"

I know you have seen these types of comments because I see you "thumbs up" those comments...a lot.....

So for you to say "I have never seen that suggested" is intellectual dishonesty....

But I am use to right-wingers hinting around something but being too cowardly to come out and own their bullshit

She needs to change her name to Slies.

sorry what did I lie about?

Pretty much everytime you post.

Can you provide a post then?

Because we both know had this man been black he would be taking a dirt nap
I dont know that at all

But if you want to jump to conclusions we could as easily say that it were a Black Lies Matter riot in a blue city and she was setting fire to and ICE building she would be alive today

Every time you drag old news in here that white people alive today are not guilty of you show your bitterness and hate

It’s the real reason he still supports the party of the klan and white citizen council that allowed Till’s lynching to happen and go unpunished...that party today stokes that victiminess and racial devison...they want him feeling it
Yes because those benevolent white Republicans have done so.much for black folks.

Tell me 3 things Republicans have done for black folks since Abraham Lincoln and don't give me the right wing Sean Hannity talking points.
well yeah....freedom is a big thing....what you do with it though, that's all on you.
Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991
The Civil Rights Act of 1991 was sponsored by Democrats, there is no shame in your lying is there. Bush didn't want to sign it, but after the Clarence Thomas debacle his hand was forced. Bush had been against the 1964 CRA. This was just a watered down version of the bill that Representative Augustus F. Hawkins and Senator Edward M. Kennedy introduced in 1990 called the Civil Rights Act of 1990 that Bush vetoed. View attachment 504448

Republicans today are against anything that they think might HELP black folks in this country. Today they are fighting the John Lewis voting rights bill and the George Floyd crime bill. So you can take that Republicans have helped black folks and stick it in your ear.

As I said show me something Republicans have done since Abe Lincoln and basically nothing.
bush vetoed the 1990 bill because there was many legal professionals that came out against it because it was full of loopholes etc

The 91 bill came from the 90 bill which was sponsored by 2 Democrats. It just shows how you will lie and Bush didn't want to sign the 91 bill either, but did it because of the Thomas debacle.

the gop introduced a police reform bill after the george floyd death and the dems voted down every. discussing police reform try again.

the gop is open to discussing the john lewis bill, ir hasn’t made it through the house committees yet...maybe nancy will let some discussion happen.

The right has created a false narrative and are using State Houses to pass bullshit legislation to cripple the voting power of minorities after your God took an L.

[Quote[1) i gave a list

That was partly false.
2) the 90 bill died because it was just a massive pay day for plaintiff attorneys The 91 bill was different.

The discussion has been had for decades, it is time for action not recommendations that amount to nothing.
Police reform, if not for the injustice that black folks face would anyone be talking police reform?
7) nope i want legal voters too. the only false narrative about voting laws is from Xiden and the dems...the party of voter suppression and the klan which you follow blindly
1) no it was all true.

Ride that lie to the end.

2) George HW Bush was a Republican.

No shit.

he 1965 Voting Rights Act was also sponsored by a Republican...so let me add that to the list.

Really, who was it sponsored by? Let's see if you lie.
4) what lie? moreover what do I have to do with your claim that Justice Thomas pulled a fast one?

Do you really think he would have gotten that kind of support if folks really knew who.he was.

Scott's bill was nothing but a bunch of recommendations, nothing of substance.

6) The GOP doesn't oppose police reform, as highlighted they created a bill, and the Dems voted it down.

See above, Republicans love the system just the way it is.
7) Well a voting rights bill doesn't have anything to do with this topic, all races vote. All races should ensure that they are voting in fair and secure elections so their votes count.

It has everything to do with race, that is why Republicans oppose it.

Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991

[Quote[1) i gave a list

That was partly false.

1) no it was all true.

No shit.

he 1965 Voting Rights Act was also sponsored by a Republican...so let me add that to the list.

Do you really think he would have gotten that kind of support if folks really knew who.he was.

1) what lie?
2) yep
3 Dirksen
4) what support? the dems attempted a high tech lunching of yet another uppy black man
that dared to get off the plantation
5) um you obviously didn’t read it. geez
6) no they tried to pass reform but the racist dems did nothing but block it
7) more lies

Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991

[Quote[1) i gave a list

That was partly false.

1) no it was all true.

No shit.

1) what lie?

About what Republicans have done, that lie.

Smfh. Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield (D-MT) and Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen (R-IL).
Why is it so hard for you to tell the truth.
4) what support? the dems attempted a high tech lunching of yet another uppy black man that dared to get off the plantation

Again that is some bullshit. He didn't have a problem with the plantation, as long as, it was working for him.
5) um you obviously didn’t read it. geez.
You will obviously tell a lie.
7) more lies

Tell us what the main reform was in Scott's bill. Tell us how his bill was going to change policing in this country.

Let's see who the liar is.

Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991

[Quote[1) i gave a list

That was partly false.

1) no it was all true.

No shit.

1) what lie?

Smfh. Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield (D-MT) and Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen (R-IL).
4) what support? the dems attempted a high tech lunching of yet another uppy black man that dared to get off the plantation

Again that is some bullshit. He didn't have a problem with the plantation, as long as, it was working for him.
7) more lies

Tell us what the main reform was in Scott's bill. Tell us how his bill was going to change policing in this country.

1) every law i highlighted was by a republican
2) yes the R means Republican
3) the plantation didn’t work for him, hence why the dem slave masters tried to lynch him
4) more deflection
5) i have, you’ve ignored it and deflected because your slavers won’t let you accept reality

What a crock of shit.

I don't know and NEITHER DO YOU, so quit speculating your ass off.

What a crock of shit.

nope good officers.

had he been shot, regardless of race do you think the officers would have justified? or would you have joined the other dnc brownshirts and attempted an insurection of the local courthouse and looted the local small businesses.

So had a black man picked up his gun during that confrontation do you think he would have been shot?

Had he refused to get out of the vehicle and then drove off, do you think he would have been shot?

You damn right he would have.

You don't know that, you speculating twat.

Black dudes don't get shot when they don't resist or give cops a reason to defend themselves. PERIOD!!!

What is it with negros who speed and don't think they have to obey cops?

Yet again another senseless negro death caused by negro behavior when stopped by police. Had he just kept his hands on the steering wheel and said "yes sir" and "no sir" I'm pretty sure his 11yo wouldn't be pushing up daisies.

Good job, dad.

Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991

[Quote[1) i gave a list

That was partly false.

1) no it was all true.

No shit.

1) what lie?

7) more lies

1) every law i highlighted was by a republican.

Wrong, I proved that to be a lie.
2) yes the R means Republican.

.....and the D means Democrat.
3) the plantation didn’t work for him, hence why the dem slave masters tried to lynch him.

It worked real well for him.
4) more deflection
5) i have, you’ve ignored it and deflected because your slavers won’t let you accept reality.

Tell Sean Hannity to give you some new talking points, because you have been shown to be a liar.

Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991

[Quote[1) i gave a list

That was partly false.

1) no it was all true.

No shit.

1) what lie?

7) more lies

3) the plantation didn’t work for him, hence why the dem slave masters tried to lynch him.

4) more deflection
5) i have, you’ve ignored it and deflected because your slavers won’t let you accept reality.

Tell Sean Hannity to give you some new talking points, because you have been shown to be a liar.
1) no you didn’t
2) yep and the R means republican...so it’s a republican law
3) yes he survived the dems attempt to lynch him
4) hahah get back on the plantation boy your overseer is calling

Civil Rights Act of 1866
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1991

[Quote[1) i gave a list

That was partly false.

1) no it was all true.

No shit.

1) what lie?

7) more lies

4) more deflection

1) no you didn’t
2) yep and the R means republican...so it’s a republican law

It's not a damn republican law.

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 was introduced in Congress on March 17, 1965, as S. 1564, and it was jointly sponsored by Senate majority leader Mike Mansfield (D-MT) and Senate minority leader Everett Dirksen (R-IL), both of whom had worked with Attorney General Katzenbach to draft the bill's language.

It was 2 Democrats and 1 Republican.
3) yes he survived the dems attempt to lynch him.

He fooled folks on who he really was.
4) hahah get back on the plantation boy your overseer is calling

Stay on your knees lying Trump Humper.

Explain to me Struth why Republicans don't even want to discuss the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill.

• The Democrats’ voting and election bill failed to advance in the Senate after a procedural vote to open debate on the legislation was defeated by a tally of 50-50, falling short of the 60 votes needed to succeed.
Why are Republicans fighting Police Reform the party you claim has helped black folks since the 1800s.

IF IT WENT DOWN AS DESCRIBED IN THE LINKED ARTICLE, the cop should be behind bars. The article is bias to the point of view of the guy that got stopped which is quite different from your interpretation.
Even if it went down as described, the cop was out of line. At worst he should have just waited for backup, not flooded the car with teargas/mace. After all, he knew there were two kids in the car who were innocent of whatever the father had done. At best he should have been professional and polite rather than confrontational, written a ticket and let the family go on their way unharmed.

So why did the cop return to their car and pepper spray them? I am pretty sure you don't care about that either. All you care about is the victims were black and the cop was white and that someone black was killed not someone white. Am I pretty much on point at this point.
This certainly needs further investigation and is a good example of why I'm in favor of dash and body cams. Pepper spraying the occupants of a car during a traffic stop seems a extreme reaction. A lot of things don't make sense in this story.

:laughing0301:

Aww, the officer was mean and yelled at him because he was doing 100 mph at night time with kids in his care. What a racist!
Cops are supposed to be professionals and act that way. Yelling at a citizen, regardless of provocation is unprofessional behavior.

New Topics

Forum List

Back