Another inexpensive knife

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I went to my buddies house and recorded the serial numbers on all his guns and took pictures of them. Later today I'll create a document with pictures for him to keep.

When we were through he gave me this knife:

Sharps cutlery cros bowie knife.png

It's Sharps Cutlery Cross knife. Looks nice, holds an edge and it's got a 4.25 inch long blade with an overall length of 8 inches. Sells for about 15 dollars. Nice looking blade.

This guy has a ton of knives.

I went to my buddies house and recorded the serial numbers on all his guns and took pictures of them. Later today I'll create a document with pictures for him to keep.
Looks nice, holds an edge and it's got a 4.25 inch long blade with an overall length of 8 inches. Sells for about 15 dollars. Nice looking blade.

Finally, a thread somewhere that doesn't totally SUCK EGGS full of whiny/bitchy topics and people. But I gotta ask:

Why can't your buddy write down his own numbers and take his own pictures? You must be a really good friend.

Lastly, your vampire blade also has that one, most-important built-in feature: it can open beer bottles, too. :SMILEW~130:

Looks nice, holds an edge and it's got a 4.25 inch long blade with an overall length of 8 inches. Sells for about 15 dollars. Nice looking blade.

Finally, a thread somewhere that doesn't totally SUCK EGGS full of whiny/bitchy topics and people. But I gotta ask:

Why can't your buddy write down his own numbers and take his own pictures? You must be a really good friend.

Lastly, your vampire blade also has that one, most-important built-in feature: it can open beer bottles, too. :SMILEW~130:
and yet you whine and ask why his friend cant take his own pictures,,,

I'm very interested in knives --- only kitchen knives, I haven't carried a utility knife on the farm for a long time now --- but I recently upgraded my whole kitchen knife situation and interacted with "blademasters" in both Oregon and Baltimore. Wow! Those guys can get knives seriously sharp. I had a handle replaced on a pre-WWI French Sabatier chef's knife we had, about a 10-inch blade. It's carbon steel, not the modern stainless, and so it takes quite an edge.

• Banned

I'm sure he could but he doesn't have computer or a camera and I do that sort of thing sometimes.

Is that what this thingie does?

bottle opener.jpg

Last edited:

I'm sure he could but he doesn't have computer or a camera and I do that sort of thing sometimes.

Yes, I know you are skilled, I've noticed and admired some of your avatars and memes as personal work.

Here's one of my latest ones. If you at first think you've seen this photo before, you are wrong----- find the original on the web and check out the cool differences I did to mine! :)

THREE big differences; the trick is to make them look so real and natural that folks don't notice.

Joe Biden, the real BMOC!

joe-jill-biden-meet-carters.jpg

• Banned

Yes, I know you are skilled, I've noticed and admired some of your avatars and memes as personal work.

Here's one of my latest ones. If you at first think you've seen this photo before, you are wrong----- find the original on the web and check out the cool differences I did to mine! :)

THREE big differences; the trick is to make them look so real and natural that folks don't notice.

Joe Biden, the real BMOC!

View attachment 492032
Beats me what's dif. I made one also, bet you can't find what I changed either!

carters-and-bidens-1024x684.jpg

No, the Bidens look like they always look, in fact, your meme is one of the better poses for Jack and Jill, but if you look closely, I made them about 50% bigger in my picture, but not so much that it is OBVIOUS.

Hard with all your changes but the easiest tells are that in the original or yours, you can see the edge of the carpet and Jill's shoe behind her, and Joe's head comes up to the middle of the Jimmy Carter photo on the wall. In mine, they are so big now that Jill's dress goes to the edge of the frame and Joe's head now comes up to about the TOP of the wall picture.

But again, it wasn't such an obvious change to catch people's attention so to help sell the enormity, I took Jimmy's shoes which in the original are so close to the camera so as to look out of proportion bigger next to his body, actually going off frame, and I shrunk them to normal, to where now you can even see carpet between them and the edge of the picture.

I thought that would help make the Biden's size look ridiculous.

The trick is to exaggerate a caricature just short of calling attention to ITSELF as obvious.

Another one I did was a picture where Hillary looked obviously overweight. I made her about 50% fatter than she really is but the picture doesn't call attention to itself as being clearly retouched.

1621634199444.png

But some are fun just making look clearly ridiculous.

new-7.jpg
new-6.jpg
CrackerBarrel.jpg

Some memes deserve to look just as phony, fake and staged as their ridiculous source material...

• Banned

No, the Bidens look like they always look, in fact, your meme is one of the better poses for Jack and Jill, but if you look closely, I made them about 50% bigger in my picture, but not so much that it is OBVIOUS.

Hard with all your changes but the easiest tells are that in the original or yours, you can see the edge of the carpet and Jill's shoe behind her, and Joe's head comes up to the middle of the Jimmy Carter photo on the wall. In mine, they are so big now that Jill's dress goes to the edge of the frame and Joe's head now comes up to about the TOP of the wall picture.

But again, it wasn't such an obvious change to catch people's attention so to help sell the enormity, I took Jimmy's shoes which in the original are so close to the camera so as to look out of proportion bigger next to his body, actually going off frame, and I shrunk them to normal, to where now you can even see carpet between them and the edge of the picture.

The trick is to exaggerate a caricature just short of calling attention to ITSELF as obvious.

Another one I did was a picture where Hillary looked obviously overweight. I made her about 50% fatter than she really is but the picture doesn't call attention to itself as being clearly retouched.

View attachment 492050

View attachment 492051 View attachment 492052 View attachment 492053

Some memes deserve to look just as phony, fake and staged as their ridiculous source material...
You know what, I saw they looked bigger, but didn't think that was it!

View attachment 492031

bottle opener?

View attachment 492031

bottle opener?
Ima check right now.

View attachment 492031

bottle opener?
Ima check right now.
Yup. It is.

View attachment 492050

View attachment 492051 View attachment 492052 View attachment 492053

dog hump tommy.jpg
wanking tommy.jpg

tommy saber.png

dancing on ice with tommy and boris.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back