Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story - 'Just AS Tactic To Derail Confirmation'

I don't see how the law can touch her regarding a criminal case. Kavanaugh could bring a civil lawsuit for slander/libel but likely isn't worth the trouble since he was confirmed to the court and she's now admitted to being a liar. The whole situation stunk from the get-go and presents one reason some folks have tuned out on politics.

we will never be able to prove or disprove what happened that night, on July 1, 1982, at the get together at Kavanaugh's friend Timmy's house....

But what we can do, is go over Ford's testimony under oath, and take Kavanaugh's testimony under oath and evaluate it, for the character and truthfulness of the two witnesses when being asked questions.

The existence of a “he said, she said” does not mean it’s impossible to figure out the truth. It means we have to examine what he said, and what she said, as closely as possible. If both parties speak with passion and clarity, but one of them says many inconsistent, evasive, irrational, and false things, while the other does not, then we actually have a very good indicator of which party is telling the truth. If a man claims to be innocent, but does things—like carefully manipulate words to avoid giving clear answers, or lie about the evidence—that you probably wouldn’t do if you were innocent, then testimony alone can substantially change our confidence in who to believe.

How We Know Kavanaugh Is Lying | Current Affairs

it could have been proven. they chose not to call witnesses.

and then the putin boys repeat the BS.....

I don't see how the law can touch her regarding a criminal case. Kavanaugh could bring a civil lawsuit for slander/libel but likely isn't worth the trouble since he was confirmed to the court and she's now admitted to being a liar. The whole situation stunk from the get-go and presents one reason some folks have tuned out on politics.
no one even knew about this woman's accusations, she was not even a person in discussion during the Kavanaugh hearings...

The 3 that came out during Kavanaugh, Ford and 2 other women, have NOT retracted what they said, or their affidavits.... And Grassley has NOT recommended any of those 3 women to the Justice dept for lying.... so Grassley must believe they did not lie, eh?

Kavanaugh said if he had something as traumatic as a blackout or a memory lapse, he would never forget. Republicans say see? He must be telling the truth or he wouldn't remember.

"One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court."

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

WHAT'S MISSING FROM THIS STORY IS HOW THIS LIBERAL SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!
As a good Christian you should love your enemies and be the bigger person. Judge Kavanaugh isn’t going to legislate from the bench is he? Is he gonna play partisan politics? Is he going to be that kind of Justice?

Kavanaugh said if he had something as traumatic as a blackout or a memory lapse, he would never forget. Republicans say see? He must be telling the truth or he wouldn't remember.
That night with professor ford was just one of many nights frustrated Kavanaugh didn’t get lucky. He doesn’t even remember the night most likely.

all lies

she knew it was the summer of 1982
she knew it was the Bethesda, MD neighborhood, near the Country Club
NO ONE said, ''it never happened'', not a single soul...not a single alleged witness...

Bwuhahaha….

Ford could not remember when the event she claimed happened actually happened. When she was pressured to come up with a date she eventually came up with 1982. She had no clue exactly where she was - turns out she was in the neighborhood / HOUSE of the guy most people believe she mistook Kavanaugh for...but it was not him.

'Did Not Happen'? She named 3 or 4 'witnesses' who definitely said 'never saw it' / 'was not there' / 'did not happen' because Ford said they witnessed it and they said they did NOT = 'Didn't happen'.

Ford Claimed numerous things - all Unsubstantiated, all LACKING EVICENCE to support her claim. NOTHING!

She was asked about the polygraph, and she claimed it took so long it was hard to remember - the polygraph operator testified she was asked ONE QUESTION.

She was asked about the interview she gave and how her therapist contradicted her story she gave to the press - Ford insisted that it was the THERAPIST, not her, who had remembered it wrong / written it down wrong.

:rolleyes:

Snowflakes like you want to continue to condemn Kavanaugh, continue to call him / treat him like a 'CONVICTED' Rapist DESPITE THE FACT THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT FORD'S CLAIM OR YOUR DESIRE TO LABEL KAVANAUGH AS SUCH.
--- This is a pattern with snowflakes, one that has been going on for 2 years now.

"One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court."

WHAT'S MISSING FROM THIS STORY IS HOW THIS LIBERAL SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!
As a good Christian you should love your enemies and be the bigger person. Judge Kavanaugh isn’t going to legislate from the bench is he? Is he gonna play partisan politics? Is he going to be that kind of Justice?
That was the old Christianity.

People who were found guilty of a felony and who paid for their crimes in jail deserve the chance to vote again. Their debt has been paid.

Republicans say no.

To be forgiven by the Republicans, you have to be a Republican.

And the crimes has to be things like stealing, lying, ripping people off, sexual assault, pedophilia as long as it's with girls. Those crimes are forgivable. But like I said, only for Republicans.

If you are black or hispanic, forget it.

That night with professor ford was just one of many nights frustrated Kavanaugh didn’t get lucky. He doesn’t even remember the night most likely.
Looked like he made a note of it on the calendar.

Looked like he made a note of it on the calendar.
What did it say?

we will never be able to prove or disprove what happened that night, on July 1, 1982, at the get together at Kavanaugh's friend Timmy's house....

INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.

Democrats, Liberals, snowflakes, and Ford were unable to come up with 1 piece of evidenced, ANY evidence to support her accusation.

NO CASE.

The other thing we can evaluate is the Democrats' history of engaging in this same 'Politics of Personal Destruction' strategy involving dragging out a host of women to accuse Conservatives, filing law suit after law suit against them, demonizing them without evidence, attempting to destroy them and their families, and once they get the individual to drop out it all just disappears - the women evaporate, the law suits are dropped, and the media acts like they have never heard of them before.

Diane Feinstein declared publicly that she had NEVER BELIEVED all of the accusations against Judge Kavanaugh....AFTER she began taking heat for her despicable exposed behavior...the Democrats abandoned Ford and the other women who had accused Kavanaugh as soon as they were no longer of any use to them, which was the moment Kavanaugh was confirmed…..which caused a lot of women to walk away from the Democratic Party at that point.

The Democrats - exposed as racists / sexist / homophobes / anti-Semitic in their own hacked / released e-mails … with Hillary enabling Bill's sexual crimes while bullying, demonizing, and silencing his victims … with Democrats in the Senate having so many accuser come out against them that they created an actual committee to pay them for their silence with tax dollars instead of STOPPING / holding their sexual deviants accountable … with Al 'Feel 'em Up' Franken forced from office after saying he was sorry then declaring he wasn't sorry at all - were exposed as sexually preying on women and USING them to politically attack Conservatives but not really giving a damn about them.

Feinstein and the Democrats USED Ford as a weapon to attack Kavanaugh....

She did not want to come out in the public, made it clear she did not want her story to be made public...but Feinstein and the Democrats pushed her right out into 'traffic' as a last minute attempt to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation!

Do you truly now anything about Christianity?

Jesus said to love your enemies, but he also said he did not come to challenge the world / authority, to follow and obey laws and rulers.

People can feel sympathy and love towards someone while still holding them accountable to the law.

And NO, if you knew anything about Kavanaugh, if you knew his background, his character, his documented record you would know he is not going to legislate from the Bench. Chuck Schumer, before all of this crap started, actually declared Kavanaugh to be the most qualified Judge to be a member of the USSC, possibly more qualified that judges already on the bench.

To be forgiven by the Republicans, you have to be a Republican.
You can always tell when a snowflake is 100% lying - it's when they try to speak for others, declaring this is what 'X' believes, says, feels, etc....

Bwuhahaha…..

You got that from a Credible source?
I posted it.

Where? All I saw was some crap from the Times.
I thought about posting the same crap from CNN, but I decided to go with a media source with a better reputation... :p

What? No Glen Beck or Alex Jones?

More derailing ?

It's what you do.

Do you truly now anything about Christianity?

Jesus said to love your enemies, but he also said he did not come to challenge the world / authority, to follow and obey laws and rulers.

People can feel sympathy and love towards someone while still holding them accountable to the law.

And NO, if you knew anything about Kavanaugh, if you knew his background, his character, his documented record you would know he is not going to legislate from the Bench. Chuck Schumer, before all of this crap started, actually declared Kavanaugh to be the most qualified Judge to be a member of the USSC, possibly more qualified that judges already on the bench.
Either way he’s there let’s see how he legislates or doesnt

Grassley pointed out that he believes something happened to her, but it is pretty obvious Kavanaugh was not involved. Nothing will be done to her. As far as the other women go, those who are finally admitting they made false accusations against Kavanaugh just to attempt to derail his confirmation, some type of Judicial punishment should be possible and is definitely warranted.

So, recapping, in the aftermath of Feinstein's attempted political ambush, we have 1 accuser who was unable to present any evidence to support her accusation, and others who have now admitted they made up their false claims.

I believed her, but not like the GOP, they believed her, just it wasn't Kav, but I believe it was.

Of course you do.

Who needs evidence?

Just because she could not remember the date, could not remember the year, could not remember where she was, had no evidence, her 'witnesses' said it never happened, could not remember the polygraph test, and claimed her therapist contradicted her story because the THERAPIST was wrong doesn't mean anything.

:p

Your original post says "another Kavenaugh accuser" says she made it up. Who was the first one. Certainly Dr. Ford is certain it was Kavenaugh, the guy she said was in the room, refused to testify. That's your evidence. He refused to testify because he didn't want to perjure himself. If it never happened, he should have had no problem saying so.

Dr. Ford remembered every detail of what happened, and how she felt when it was happening. The bullshit stuff you castigate her for not recalling are the irrelevant details. Women who have been assaulted remember the things Dr. Ford remembers. I don't remember the year, and I only remember where it was because it happened in my apartment. From that, I can narrow it to the period of time I lived at this address, but since I can't remember what that address was, I guess you would say it never happened to me either.

The therapist provided her notes, which were made after an intense session and may not have had all details recounted correct. You're grasping at straws if you think otherwise.

Dr. Ford was far more credible that that lying piece of shit sitting on the SC and I hope the move by his fellow judges to have him removed because of his lack of qualifications and his lies, is successful.

Forum List

Back