ANOTHER ONE! Dem Congressman Arranged Secret “Severance Package” For Staffer Over Misconduct Claims

One excuse only.

These men are like animals. They are so hideously ugly, neither could possibly ever get Sex by any Legal Means.

They ought to be convicted of their crimes; kicked out of Congress; thrown in jail; and then given early parole, out of pity for the way they look.

Last edited:
One excuse only.

These men are like animals. They are so hideously ugly, neither could possibly ever get Sex by any Legal Means.

They ought to be convicted of their crimes; kicked out of Congress; thrown in jail; and then given early parole, out of pity for the way they look.
I Agree!

Told you Weinstein was the tip of the iceberg. Tax payer dollars being used to pay hush money to Dem congressman victims, a congressional hush money slush fund with no transparency, its going to get ugly.

Notice a trend here? It's only men being accused of harassment . It's almost entirely men that go on shooting sprees. It's almost entirely men that are terrorists.

Maybe we should make laws banning men from this country and from holding political office?

Makes sense, right?

Notice a trend here? It's only men being accused of harassment . It's almost entirely men that go on shooting sprees. It's almost entirely men that are terrorists.

Maybe we should make laws banning men from this country and from holding political office?

Makes sense, right?

Broad brush much? The news is packed full recently of women being arrested for getting it on with teenage boys.

Lol, it's starting to look like most all the Democrats on capitol hill are one big perverted sexual deviant social club. Also noticie all these ones being accused are blacks, Latinos and Jews. That indicates a big problem.

ANOTHER ONE! Dem Congressman Arranged Secret “Severance Package” For Staffer Over Misconduct Claims

So weird....who would have thought....It's almost as if there's a inherent propensity for Blacks and Mexicans to commit crimes and disrespect women?
So weird....You know, they're all such "pillars of their communities".

Makes sense, right?

Broad brush much? The news is packed full recently of women being arrested for getting it on with teenage boys.

Those women are lone wolves.

Makes sense, right?
mariah carey?
the wives of terrorists that keep their mouth shut?
female teachers screwing young boys
shall i continue?

We, the tax payer, fund their slush funds to be able to continue this behavior. It is outrageous.

5C303A3E-ED8F-476A-B56C-9438B2C696C6.jpeg

Makes sense, right?
mariah carey?
shall i continue?

Lone wolves.

Makes sense, right?
mariah carey?
shall i continue?

Lone wolves.
i knew you were gay but i didnt know you hated men

Makes sense, right?
mariah carey?
shall i continue?

Lone wolves.
i knew you were gay but i didnt know you hated men

And my point went right over your head. But I'm not surprised.

Forum List

Back