Another Pollster With Grim News For VP Harris.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Other than the Major Managed News Media(MMNM) pollsters/political forecasters the 'independent' non biased pollsters/political forecasters are all coming in @ a somewhat fairly close projection with pres. Trump pulling away & ahead of VP Harris. That refusal to support VP Harris by the Teamsters seems to have projected a noticeable & a very negative sign to the general American public, like maybe VP Harris does not have the best intentions for our American constituencies future? I'd say the ONLY hope for VP Harris is that the statist left can bring the Riga-Votus gimmick into play. Below is the Red Eagle poll which surprisingly has a few highlights of interest that the other 'independent' pollsters have not mentioned yet that I am aware of.

Other than the Major Managed News Media(MMNM) pollsters/political forecasters the 'independent' non biased pollsters/political forecasters are all coming in @ a somewhat fairly close projection with pres. Trump pulling away & ahead of VP Harris. That refusal to support VP Harris by the Teamsters seems to have projected a noticeable & a very negative sign to the general American public, like maybe VP Harris does not have the best intentions for our American constituencies future? I'd say the ONLY hope for VP Harris is that the statist left can bring the Riga-Votus gimmick into play. Below is the Red Eagle poll which surprisingly has a few highlights of interest that the other 'independent' pollsters have not mentioned yet that I am aware of.

New poll came out by Gallup--not "election", just favorability. Trump wins. That's all I need to convince me the polls are being rigged right now to pump up support for Makala. About a week before election day we MAY get the real polls

New poll came out by Gallup--not "election", just favorability. Trump wins. That's all I need to convince me the polls are being rigged right now to pump up support for Makala. About a week before election day we MAY get the real polls
Gallup suffered a "credibility issue" a while ago. I think the link about that issue I had posted somewhat recently(last few posts of mine?). The 'independent' pollsters like On Point Politics & also GOLD CROWN POLITICS have some pretty accurate MODELING like I believe they are "live Streaming" their info in from highly regarded info sources. Check out the link below. Pay attention to the left side of the link. This guy is ruthless like he rips 538 a new bunger for bias fraud. I think U may well appreciate the link as I certainly did!

Gallup suffered a "credibility issue" a while ago. I think the link about that issue I had posted somewhat recently(last few posts of mine?). The 'independent' pollsters like On Point Politics & also GOLD CROWN POLITICS have some pretty accurate MODELING like I believe they are "live Streaming" their info in from highly regarded info sources. Check out the link below. Pay attention to the left side of the link. This guy is ruthless like he rips 538 a new bunger for bias fraud. I think U may well appreciate the link as I certainly did!

Wow that graph is something else.

Meanwhile, in my swing area in my swing state (Michigan):

Tons of Obama signs in the 'hood back in the day. Lots of Trump in 2016. Almost none in 2020. I have seen not ONE--I repeat, not ONE Biden/Harris sign in my neighborhood this year. I have seen Trump signs though.

I think Trump is going to win MI

Now's the time we need to be on our toes. We need to prevent illegal alien voter registration and be wary of the MSM who, no doubt, has another disaster, ready and waiting, to pin on Trump, like they did with COVID and the BLM-antifa riots in the 2020 steal. The good thing is that the American people know they can't trust the media anymore. MAGA

312-226 she cannot win.

#MAGALIES

Harris is leading in a few polls, but we know they are fake polls.

---Fake Polls Are A Real Problem ---

Fake polls for fake elections

They go hand in hand

That is why ballot harvesting was created.

You can't very well steal an election when all the polls show you can't win.

The fake news did the same fake polls to rig it for Hillary, up until about a week from the election when the polls tightened because they didn't want to look like total idiots.

1726756046126.png

1726756084686.png

1726756138936.png

In both cases (favorability and election), they are about 2 points apart.

No clear preference yet and they are so close there is no indication the polls are rigged.

WW

View attachment 1014729

View attachment 1014730

View attachment 1014732

In both cases (favorability and election), they are about 2 points apart.

No clear preference yet and they are so close there is no indication the polls are rigged.

WW

Well the Oprah interview just after the NABJ interview probably closed the deal for Trump.

Your girl is a trainwreck

Forum List

Back