Another Random Act of White Supremacy in NYC

The Left feel emboldened to commit even more violent crime these days. Crime is skyrocketing all across America.

I was watching Crowder's latest video earlier this afternoon and he was saying that in San Francisco the blacks are allowed to go into stores and steal goods upto the value of 950-Dollars and it technically doesn't count and nothing will get done.

Wallmart started putting the more expensive items of stock in glass displays, locked and they got told that was racist so they had to back down and accept the theft as some sort of collateral damage on the balance sheets.

If this is the start point, what's it going to be like by the end of Biden's 4-year term?

it’s not racist to leave a liberal run city that has become poor, violent, and deadly

members of all races that can afford it so it

The Left feel emboldened to commit even more violent crime these days. Crime is skyrocketing all across America.

I was watching Crowder's latest video earlier this afternoon and he was saying that in San Francisco the blacks are allowed to go into stores and steal goods upto the value of 950-Dollars and it technically doesn't count and nothing will get done.

Wallmart started putting the more expensive items of stock in glass displays, locked and they got told that was racist so they had to back down and accept the theft as some sort of collateral damage on the balance sheets.

If this is the start point, what's it going to be like by the end of Biden's 4-year term?

That’s true. Anyone can steal anything in California and as long as the value is under $950 all the cops do is write you a ticket.
Which is promptly torn up in front of the cop.
So cops never respond to shoplifting calls in California anymore.

That’s true. Anyone can steal anything in California and as long as the value is under $950 all the cops do is write you a ticket.

Fuck sake.

OK then I'll take 950 worth today.

I'll be back tomorrow for another 950-dollars allocation.

and then the day after.

What is wrong with these folk.

Fuck sake.

OK then I'll take 950 worth today.

I'll be back tomorrow for another 950-dollars allocation.

and then the day after.

What is wrong with these folk.

Leftardism in full glory is it.

It’s been like that for years
SF downtown is now all homeless bums waking around
LA has miles of homeless tents in every direction

I've never been to Los Angeles - I really want to go - even with the state it's in.

Once travel is back to normal I'll be heading out but it will be an experience.

Any decent Los Angeles-based posters on this forum?

I've never been to Los Angeles - I really want to go - even with the state it's in.

Once travel is back to normal I'll be heading out but it will be an experience.

Any decent Los Angeles-based posters on this forum?

There is nothing to see ?? It’s all homeless bums, illegals , drug addicts and Mexicans
Then you have your gated communities of the super rich

Forum List

Back