Another Random Act of White Supremacy in NYC

why has crime, specifically race based crime...skyrocketed under xiden, harris and a dem congress?
It has increased under President Trump to try to make him look bad, but i warned that if Joe Biteme got elected that violence was going to get worse.
i know there was an increase in violent dem brownshirts and their attempted insurrections

but not the racial motive crime

Why do the Racist Democrats call "white flight" a form of racism?
It looks like a good survival decision.
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

From the beginning, they should have fought this invasion by Afram savages. Take our cities back. Surrender is not "good survival decision."

Come visit me in Vegas
It’s only 117 F but plenty of drug addicts and mentally Ill psychopaths to see

The Left feel emboldened to commit even more violent crime these days. Crime is skyrocketing all across America.

I was watching Crowder's latest video earlier this afternoon and he was saying that in San Francisco the blacks are allowed to go into stores and steal goods upto the value of 950-Dollars and it technically doesn't count and nothing will get done.

Wallmart started putting the more expensive items of stock in glass displays, locked and they got told that was racist so they had to back down and accept the theft as some sort of collateral damage on the balance sheets.

If this is the start point, what's it going to be like by the end of Biden's 4-year term?

It’s been like that for years
SF downtown is now all homeless bums waking around
LA has miles of homeless tents in every direction

And if you must visit San Francisco be sure to get the poop app to help you avoid stepping in human poo.

Forum List

Back