Another result of MAGA/Trumpism

You have it exactly backwards. AI is well ahead of robotics. An AI bot can easily out think a lawyer, but the dexterity needed for plumbing and other such jobs is much more difficult for technology to replace.

I say this as a pen pusher myself.
AI would fail terribly in a court of law, in front of a human jury. AI makes hilarious, elementary errors that would sink a criminal case.

I think you are on to something here

I never thought of it that way
I hope my lawyer in the future is using AI. Consulting with it. Like google only more reliable.

You know the legal system is a racket now. You pretty much better have a lawyer if you get a drunk driving or they’ll throw the book at you.

So there will be an AI app for lawyers. Only they can use it. It’s 99.99% accurate.

I love in the future you see the American dream being jobs where you work with your hands. Lol. We aren’t going back.

AI would fail terribly in a court of law, in front of a human jury. AI makes hilarious, elementary errors that would sink a criminal case.
And AI don’t lie. So it will tell the jury things like I know there’s a 99% chance my client did it but
1727025367972.jpeg

I hope my lawyer in the future is using AI. Consulting with it. Like google only more reliable.

You know the legal system is a racket now. You pretty much better have a lawyer if you get a drunk driving or they’ll throw the book at you.

So there will be an AI app for lawyers. Only they can use it. It’s 99.99% accurate.

I love in the future you see the American dream being jobs where you work with your hands. Lol. We aren’t going back.
I suspect that as long as there are courtrooms there will be lawyers

AI could replace juries however

And maybe judges

Particularly judges

I suspect that as long as there are courtrooms there will be lawyers

AI could replace juries however

And maybe judges

Particularly judges
Hook them up to a lie detector. AI won’t make mistakes like human juries.

AI will be able to do discovery on the persons past criminal history.

I’d rather AI lawyer than the public defenders they give poor people now.

Hook them up to a lie detector. AI won’t make mistakes like human juries.

AI will be able to do discovery on the persons past criminal history.

I’d rather AI lawyer than the public defenders they give poor people now.
The American legal system is no longer credible

Particularly the many levels of appeals courts

What a farce

Two opposing lawyers of unequal ability argue in front of judges who make decisions equivalent to the Word of God

Except they are anything but

Forum List

Back