Another shooting in London our press didn't cover….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep….criminals in Britain get guns whenever they want or need them…this guy needed a gun to do some shooting…..and got the gun…even though they were confiscated and the left overs are all covered by extreme gun control laws…..

Man arrested after fatal shooting in busy London street

Police have made an arrest after a man was shot dead in a busy London street. Officers were called at 1.14pm after a gunman opened fire in Hackney in eastLondon. Shoppers reportedly looked on as the man was shot and killed in Chatsworth Road.

Yep….criminals in Britain get guns whenever they want or need them…this guy needed a gun to do some shooting…..and got the gun…even though they were confiscated and the left overs are all covered by extreme gun control laws…..

Police have made an arrest after a man was shot dead in a busy London street. Officers were called at 1.14pm after a gunman opened fire in Hackney in eastLondon. Shoppers reportedly looked on as the man was shot and killed in Chatsworth Road.
One person being shot in the largest city of the UK is a big deal......I wish it was a big deal here, instead of a daily occurrence. You DO know you aren't helping your argument by showing such things, right?

One person being shot in the largest city of the UK is a big deal......I wish it was a big deal here, instead of a daily occurrence. You DO know you aren't helping your argument by showing such things, right?
IKR? If we made legislation to curb gun ownership all of those urban, illegal guns will be stopped.

IKR? If we made legislation to curb gun ownership all of those urban, illegal guns will be stopped.
I would like to see where ANYONE made the claim that curbing gun ownership would get rid of ALL illegal guns and ALL shootings.

I would like to see where ANYONE made the claim that curbing gun ownership would get rid of ALL illegal guns and ALL shootings.

Sorry……we have constantly told you that criminals will get guns if they want or need them….Britain confiscated guns…all hand guns in particular, and uses extreme gun control on the remaining shotguns for hunting….and here you have criminals using guns all the time in London…..do they use them as often as our thugs do? No…that is because their criminal culture doesn't decide to use them….

But that is changing….gun crime is going up…...

Sorry……we have constantly told you that criminals will get guns if they want or need them….Britain confiscated guns…all hand guns in particular, and uses extreme gun control on the remaining shotguns for hunting….and here you have criminals using guns all the time in London…..do they use them as often as our thugs do? No…that is because their criminal culture doesn't decide to use them….

You keep PROVING that countries with more gun control have fewer shootings. Are you sure that's the message you want to convey?

Everyone knows what your lying ass was implying. Maybe not "all" but I am not going to argue semantics with you.

You keep PROVING that countries with more gun control have fewer shootings. Are you sure that's the message you want to convey?

Nope…..criminals in countries with the strictest gun control, even confiscation…..still get guns easily………

Tell me…does this sound like a country with strict gun control laws…..

UK's 'gun crime capital': rancour and regret over West Midlands label

About two miles north of Birmingham city centre, in the shadows of Aston Villa’s football stadium, a former gang elder struggles to count the number of times he’s been shot at.

“Loads. Loads,” says Simeon “Zimbo” Moore, 32, a former member of the Johnson Crew, one of Birmingham’s most notorious gangs. “When I was 18, 19, there was shootings every day.”

The most terrifying incident happened five years ago, he says, when he saw his younger cousin killed by a bullet fired through the back of his neck, lodging in his jaw.

“From 2005 to 2010 it was active, shootings were regular but they almost came to a stop for the main part of 2013. It’s slowly beginning to build back up again

The ONS figures show there were 540 firearms offences in the West Midlands in 2013-14, three times fewer than the 1,594 incidents in London.

However, when the figures are compared per 100,000 of the population, the West Midlands has a rate of 19.4 incidents compared to 18.95 in the capital.

There were 41 more firearms offences in the West Midlands last year compared to the previous year, meaning that the region accounted for one in nine incidents of gun crime recorded in England and Wales.

Tell me….are the criminals in these stories having a hard time getting or using guns to murder people……?

I bet normal people can't get any guns……especially hand guns…..

Everyone knows what your lying ass was implying. Maybe not "all" but I am not going to argue semantics with you.
Are you REALLY smart enough? Are you smart enough to know that I am AGAINST gun control? Are you smart enough to know that whenever the OP starts a thread showing how RARE shootings are in other countries with gun controls, it makes the argument against gun control weaker?

Let me say it one more time....I am AGAINST gun control....the OP is NOT helping our cause.

Nope…..criminals in countries with the strictest gun control, even confiscation…..still get guns easily………
They still get guns....but it`s far from easy. All you need to do here is to look in enough unlocked vehicles and you`ll find one. This is Jr. High Economics on the 9th grade level.

And you keep proving with your silly threads that while the criminals can still get guns, their gun violence IS a lot less than ours. Now....whose case are you making with that info, eh?

And you keep proving with your silly threads that while the criminals can still get guns, their gun violence IS a lot less than ours. Now....whose case are you making with that info, eh?

And here we go showing you are wrong….gun control has not worked in Britain…the Kates and Mauser Study from 2007…

http://www.beliefnet.com/News/Articles/Harvard-University-Study-Reveals-Astonishing-Link.aspx?p=2

When Kates and Mauser compared England with the United States, they found “’a negative correlation,’ that is, ‘where firearms are most dense violent crime rates are lowest, and where guns are least dense, violent crime rates are highest.’ There is no consistent significant positive association between gun ownership levels and violence rates.”

In 2004, the U.S. National Academy of Sciences released an evaluation from its review of existing research. After reviewing 253 journal articles, 99 books, 43 government publications and its own original empirical research, it failed to identify any gun control that had reduced violent crime, suicide, or gun accidents, note Kates and Mauser.

“The same conclusion was reached in 2003 by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control,” write Kates and Mauser. “Armed crime, never a problem in England, has now become one. Handguns are banned but the Kingdom has millions of illegal firearms. Criminals have no trouble finding them and exhibit a new willingness to use them. In the decade after 1957, the use of guns in serious crime increased a hundredfold. In the late 1990s, England moved from stringent controls to a complete ban of all handguns and many types of long guns. Hundreds of thousands of guns were confiscated from those owners law-abiding enough to turn them in to authorities.” But crime increased instead of decreasing.

Ignoring these realities, gun control advocates have cited England, as the cradle of our liberties, as “a nation made so peaceful by strict gun control that its police did not even need to carry guns,” write Kates and Mauser. “The United States, it was argued, could attain such a desirable situation by radically reducing gun ownership, preferably by banning and confiscating handguns.”

Somehow, it goes unreported that “despite constant and substantially increasing gun ownership, the United States saw progressive and dramatic reductions in criminal violence,” write Kates and Mauser. “On the other hand, the same time period in the United Kingdom saw a constant and dramatic increase in violent crime to which England’s response was ever-more drastic gun control. Nevertheless, criminal violence rampantly increased so that by 2000 England surpassed the United States to become one of the developed world’s most violence-ridden nations.
Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/News/Artic...Astonishing-Link.aspx?p=3#8QTIRtTkJMobQ3SZ.99

And what's their murder rate again?

And what's their murder rate again?

apparently higher than it wa before the gun ban....

Forum List

Back