Another Tripping Tranny

Well, I haven't seen any trannys acting like that, but the whole public meltdown, temper tantrum on video thing is definitely getting out of control.

When did it become okay to lose your shit in public?
Nobody has any shame any more.
SHE had every right to "lose HER shit"
Why?
Why? Because SHE was migendered and disrespected. That's why
He was not "misgendered", be honest, you're not helping the situation

The truth is, the whole throwing a fit to get what you want thing is played out, and now just about everyone is sick and tired of it. Doesn't matter what you're complaining about, no one has the time or the patience to entertain all the nonsense....... people are just tired of it all.
More and more folks are reacting by just saying; "You know what? I don't care..... now get the fuck out of here."

Those are NOT "big-ass tits"

I have encountered some real big-ass tits in my life and they are a lot more impressive than that.

Well, I haven't seen any trannys acting like that, but the whole public meltdown, temper tantrum on video thing is definitely getting out of control.

Well, no one requires them to have any shame any more. Society used to expect people to keep control of themselves, and offered a variety of negative consequences for losing it. We don't live in that society any more.

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it many more times: we're going to have to start imposing some sort of societal demand on people that they behave themselves. And it's going to have to start with individual people standing up to them when they start these little tantrums. Right now, they're operating on the assumption that they can just explode their meaningless little emotions all over the place and demand that they be THE most important thing in the world, and that they will get away with it because other people are too nice and THEY are the person present who is most willing to be a complete asshole. Prove them wrong.

If someone starts reverting to a spoiled four-year-old at you, or you see them doing it to someone else, don't just look away or fade into the background. Say something. Tell THEM off (preferably with a bit more control and maturity, but certainly just as bluntly); turn it around on them; let them know THEY are out-of-line, THEY are unacceptable, THEY are offensive and you ARE taking offense and you expect THEM to immediately check THEMSELVES to please YOU, rather than you kowtowing to them. They want to make demands that their feelings be respected and they be made to feel safe and validated? Fine, Tiffany . . . YOU go first.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and that's why these squeaky wheels have been getting society to reorganize itself to pander to them. Start being the squeakier wheel.

I threw an epic fit in a store when I was about 5 or 6. Mom had the nerve to say the word "no" to me when I wanted these twin dolls. I had barely threw myself to the floor and commenced kicking my feet and blowing the ears off everyone in a 2 mile radius when I found myself yanked back up and marched right out to the car. It was a day of reckoning I didn't forget. I think I still have a hand imprint on my ass.

I did not do that no mo.

My sister actually decided to pitch a hissy fit in the mall when she was fourteen. Mom just looked at her, turned, walked back out to the car, and drove away (this was in the early 80s). She stopped at a pay phone, called my dad, and told him, "Your daughter is in the mall in Roswell, if you want to come pick her up. I'm going shopping." Dad had to drive 45 minutes out to pick up my sister, who then had to ride back with him 45 minutes to get home. I wouldn't have been in that car for anything in the world. Not only did my sister NEVER try that stunt again, my brother and I pre-emptively decided not to try it, either.

HE had no right to lose HIS shit, because NO adult has the right to lose their shit like that in public, EVER. That you think it's possible for anyone to have the right to behave like that tells us everything we need to know about what you are.

HE can run around playing pretty princess all HE likes, and HE can believe HE'S a woman, or a horsey, or George Washington if HE wants to. At no point in time do HIS wishes and HIS fantasies entitle HIM to jack shit from anyone else, and it's past time that HE figures that out. Only a man with a limited male knowledge of femaleness would think behaving like a low-rent, even-trashier version of the "Real Housewives" is being a woman, and all HE really accomplished was to prove that HE'S not a woman at all.

I am willing to bet that you are the one who is miserable. Otherwise you would not have the pathological need to post shit likethis
So you don't think "people" like this Trannie need help?

No more than any other self-centered, immature dipshit does. The person who needed help was that poor Popeye's employee, who couldn't treat this penis-bearing fruitcake as HE really deserved and tell HIM off properly without losing his job.

Why?
Why? Because SHE was migendered and disrespected. That's why

HE was far more disrespectful to everyone around HIM than anyone was to HIM, and someone should have taught that self-absorbed little crybaby what REALLY being "disrespected" looks like. Having someone refuse to join HIS little dress-up game ain't even close.

The reality is that HE got far more respect than HE proved HE deserved, by not being told to piss off and get the fuck out before the cops were called, and HIS panty-wearing, sociopathic narcissism was no longer wanted or needed at that restaurant.

Well, no one requires them to have any shame any more. Society used to expect people to keep control of themselves, and offered a variety of negative consequences for losing it. We don't live in that society any more.

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it many more times: we're going to have to start imposing some sort of societal demand on people that they behave themselves. And it's going to have to start with individual people standing up to them when they start these little tantrums. Right now, they're operating on the assumption that they can just explode their meaningless little emotions all over the place and demand that they be THE most important thing in the world, and that they will get away with it because other people are too nice and THEY are the person present who is most willing to be a complete asshole. Prove them wrong.

If someone starts reverting to a spoiled four-year-old at you, or you see them doing it to someone else, don't just look away or fade into the background. Say something. Tell THEM off (preferably with a bit more control and maturity, but certainly just as bluntly); turn it around on them; let them know THEY are out-of-line, THEY are unacceptable, THEY are offensive and you ARE taking offense and you expect THEM to immediately check THEMSELVES to please YOU, rather than you kowtowing to them. They want to make demands that their feelings be respected and they be made to feel safe and validated? Fine, Tiffany . . . YOU go first.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and that's why these squeaky wheels have been getting society to reorganize itself to pander to them. Start being the squeakier wheel.
I actually had a tranny give me some attitude at a drag show a few years ago and I told "her" if she was really so much woman, then go make me a sandwich, lol.

Forum List

Back