Antifa group calls for a sea of armed masses to stop ICE

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Los Angeles antifa group, Serve The People, recently organized and anti-ICE demonstration where they called for a “sea of armed masses” to take power. This Marxist extremist group doxed and threatened an LA resident for supporting ICE earlier this year and like many on the far-left, they have been continuously escalating their violent tactics and rhetoric.
Antifa group calls for a “sea of armed masses” to stop ICE

Going up against ICE maybe this is the false flag that will kick it all off. the little war nobody believes could ever happen in little ole America.

or

Are they going to keep it between ICE only, you can bet this is going to get real ugly.

Nothing came up in my search

upload_2018-8-24_16-16-21.png

• Banned
Either they are that crazy, or they are that protected by Soros and his cronies. Maybe ICE will be allowed to shoot them LOL. Sefl defense claim that's why i'm not so sure probably some bs plot.

At last leftists understand the purpose of the 2nd is to defend against government tyranny.

You'd be happy, right?

The Los Angeles antifa group, Serve The People, recently organized and anti-ICE demonstration where they called for a “sea of armed masses” to take power. This Marxist extremist group doxed and threatened an LA resident for supporting ICE earlier this year and like many on the far-left, they have been continuously escalating their violent tactics and rhetoric.
Antifa group calls for a “sea of armed masses” to stop ICE

Going up against ICE maybe this is the false flag that will kick it all off. the little war nobody believes could ever happen in little ole America.

or

Are they going to keep it between ICE only, you can bet this is going to get real ugly.

Nothing came up in my search

View attachment 212759
It seems that the ANTIFA group is going to change its' name to the RED ARMY it could be just a false news story started by the News org to fill space or screen time on the media.

Forum List

Back