Antifa On D-Day

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a very good ad.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in Europe. The fascists killed him.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in the Pacific. They marched in him and other Americans in the Bataan march. The fascists killed him.

I didn't get to meet and know those uncles because fascists killed them.

Yesterday was the anniversary of D-Day. I'm old enough to remember when that day was recognized in this nation. It's not anymore.

Thank goodness the Lincoln Project did an ad to acknowledge the day.

This is a very good ad.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in the Pacific. They marched in him an other Americans in the Bataan march. The fascists killed him.

Yesterday was the anniversary of D-Day. I'm old enough to remember when that day was recognized in this nation. It's not anymore.

I get the point of the ad but it does cause a few problems. Calling them antifa is embarrassing because ANTIFA are cowards.

The Japanese empire was as evil as the third reich but it was not fascist.

Those men were fighting for their country regardless of who the enemy was.

This is a very good ad.

One of my uncles fought the fascists in the Pacific. They marched in him and other Americans in the Bataan march. The fascists killed him.

Why would they call WW2 vets "ANTIFA"? Thats extremely insulting. The greatest generation are polar opposites of ANTIFA. Everyone of those vets are against facism, not for it. ANTIFA is a pro fascism organization (despite the ironic claim by them that they are against it). Our grand parents would have beaten them to death in the streets if they were destroying property and attacking patriots in the 40's.

The WWII vets I grew up around and were related to had just one thing on their mind, a united Germany.

Good thing Einstein warned us of Zionist fascism, the worst most active fascism on earth today...

The leader of Antifa was executed by the Nazis the rest of them fled to the Soviet Union and Stalin had them executed.
Spider-Man-meme.jpeg

This is a very good ad.

Why would they call WW2 vets "ANTIFA"? Thats extremely insulting. The greatest generation are polar opposites of ANTIFA. Everyone of those vets are against facism, not for it. ANTIFA is a pro fascism organization (despite the ironic claim by them that they are against it). Our grand parents would have beaten them to death in the streets if they were destroying property and attacking patriots in the 40's.

So you don't think our soldiers in WWII were anti-fascist?

This is a very good ad.

As poingted out only some of gthem were fighting against a fascist enemy. The Japense were as evil as the nazis but the japanese empire was not fascist.

So no they were actually pro America as opposed to anti something or other

This is a very good ad.

So the vets came home and rioted, arson, vandalized, looted, and destroyed the cities they live in?

Created CHAZ / CHOP zones?

Who knew?

Guam 1944.jpg

The WWII vets I grew up around and were related to had just one thing on their mind, a united Germany.

I lived next door to a WWII vet. He served in the Pacific.

He and his wife were like a second set of parents. Their 5 kids were like another set of siblings.

He was in the Navy, on a ship just outside Pearl Harbor. He and the crew on his ship saved a lot of lives that day.

He flew planes and shot down enough Japanese to earn the title of Flying Ace. In fact, his nickname all of the nearly 50 years I knew him was Ace.

There are 2 memorials to his squadron. He got to go to one of the ceremonies, that one was in Texas.

He died in 2005 and is buried in a special Navy cemetery.

ALL of the people who worked so hard to defeat fascism would have been spit on by today's republicans. Those republicans would have been on the side of the fascists.

This is a very good ad.

As poingted out only some of gthem were fighting against a fascist enemy. The Japense were as evil as the nazis but the japanese empire was not fascist.

So no they were actually pro America as opposed to anti something or other

I didn't see any clips of Japan.

This is a very good ad.

Don't worry. Billions need to be removed. That is what you support.

Forum List

Back