Any Body Language Experts? Why Does Barry Hussaine Suck in his Lower Lip Constantly

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
He presented a pile of idiotic propaganda at the UN and in between his poorly written sentence fragments he would draw in that lower lip like he had some chewing tobacco in there. Does he do that when he is in "ghetto mode" when addressing the NAACP for example?

When lips are sucked into the mouth or turned under so the red part of the lips are hidden ('swallowing the lips'), this can indicate that the person is thinking and uncertain about something, which could easily be bad news.

Lip swallowing can also indicate suppressed speech, where the person is preventing themself from speaking when perhaps they know they should. This can indicate lying or maybe disapproval.

I think that the President should get a new head speech writer because Cody Keenan sucks at it.

Blacks continally suck in their lips to appear.....less simian maybe? Nature gave them huge lips to better guard their teef during vine-swinging and chimpticuffs. So hitting a black man in the mouff is a fool's errand....you can NOT give him a fatter lip. Pulling in the lips in caucasion culture usually involves deep(er) thought ending in the rejection of what's being heard. Extending the lower lip out signals a "pout" or rejection of the poutee's desires. This is never seen in "pant-hooting" commonly seen when black males jump a white victim. This ritual usually ends with the white victim's pants being pulled down and his shoes stolen. For further research I suggest you study pictures of Leon Spinks who lost his teef despite his ample lips......there are exceptions to any rule.

leon-spinks-mustache.jpg

Last edited:
He presented a pile of idiotic propaganda at the UN and in between his poorly written sentence fragments he would draw in that lower lip like he had some chewing tobacco in there. Does he do that when he is in "ghetto mode" when addressing the NAACP for example?

That and his frequent one finger salute!
$Obamafinger1.jpg

$obamafinger2.jpg

Forum List

Back