Any debate on global warming now OVER!?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Oooooops

A facial to all the climate crusaders....and have to say, after 15 years in this forum, I'm laughing.

"A funny thing happened as the WaPo tried to map out half a billion years of global temperatures and the "disaster of global warming""

No global warming...not even close :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

MSM Journos Inadvertently Reveal Shocking Truth About Global Warming | ZeroHedge

Btw...note the source on the graph in the article :up:

9781608194667.jpg

Spread the word about this group NOOA not to be confused with NOAA...
NOOA is a very fast growing group opposing this offshore wind farm madness but of course the unbiased media and internet are trying to hide their existence....
However they are having great success in stopping these farms at sea... I donate to them because windfarms offshore is a ridiculous idea... just last week one exploded and spread debris all over the ocean in a popular fishing area for commercial fishing... certain so called important people have invested in this boondoggle and that's why the feds are shoving it down our throats...

Aug 8 (Reuters) - U.S. activists opposed to offshore wind development are forming a national coalition aimed at fighting projects from California to New England, according to the effort's founder and two other organizations.
The National Offshore-wind Opposition Alliance, or NOOA, aims to bring a national profile to what is currently a fractured movement of dozens of local groups, according to its president, Mandy Davis.

Oooooops

A facial to all the climate crusaders....and have to say, after 15 years in this forum, I'm laughing.

"A funny thing happened as the WaPo tried to map out half a billion years of global temperatures and the "disaster of global warming""

No global warming...not even close :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

MSM Journos Inadvertently Reveal Shocking Truth About Global Warming | ZeroHedge

Btw...note the source on the graph in the article :up:
I think you're missing some context here. First, it doesn't matter what is causing glaciers to melt, they are melting. Second, we are adapted to the climate as we have it right now, ANY change will require major adjustments and there will be winners and losers. Lastly, while it is true climate has fluctuated widely in the past, it has often brought major extinctions and I'd rather my family wasn't on that list.

Spread the word about this group NOOA not to be confused with NOAA...
NOOA is a very fast growing group opposing this offshore wind farm madness but of course the unbiased media and internet are trying to hide their existence....
However they are having great success in stopping these farms at sea... I donate to them because windfarms offshore is a ridiculous idea... just last week one exploded and spread debris all over the ocean in a popular fishing area for commercial fishing... certain so called important people have invested in this boondoggle and that's why the feds are shoving it down our throats...

Aug 8 (Reuters) - U.S. activists opposed to offshore wind development are forming a national coalition aimed at fighting projects from California to New England, according to the effort's founder and two other organizations.
The National Offshore-wind Opposition Alliance, or NOOA, aims to bring a national profile to what is currently a fractured movement of dozens of local groups, according to its president, Mandy Davis.
Well it is a good thing that oil drilling never has any accidents that pollute the environment. Except for minor things like the Exxon Valdez and Deepwater Horizon of course.

I think you're missing some context here. First, it doesn't matter what is causing glaciers to melt, they are melting. Second, we are adapted to the climate as we have it right now, ANY change will require major adjustments and there will be winners and losers. Lastly, while it is true climate has fluctuated widely in the past, it has often brought major extinctions and I'd rather my family wasn't on that list.

If you think you can stop the Sun and Galactic Centre from dictating our Climate , you are demented beyond help .

The changes you are doubtless addicted to making are about as important and effective as also dotting one letter "i" in the next few billion years .

Nature does a remarkable job of eating hydrocarbons.
Take it up with ChatGPT:

Oil spills can have long-term effects on the environment, human health, and local economies:

• Health effects
    Oil spills can cause long-term health effects in humans, including increased risk of cancer, reproductive problems, decreased immunity, low platelet counts, low hemoglobin levels, breathing problems, liver problems, and heart issues.

• Ecological effects
    Oil spills can have long-term ecological effects, including:

• Deep ocean: Oiling of deep ocean corals, failed recruitment of oysters, and damage to coastal wetlands

• Offshore: Oiling of plankton, invertebrates, fish, sea turtles, sea birds, and marine mammals

• Coastal habitats: Sand beach habitat and submersed aquatic vegetation impacts

• Cultural and archaeological resources
    Oil spills can damage cultural and archaeological resources in national parks, such as historical monuments, cultural art and artifacts, forts, and lighthouses
Oil can remain in the environment long after a spill, and has been detected in sediment 30 years after a spill.

If you think you can stop the Sun and Galactic Centre from dictating our Climate , you are demented beyond help .

The changes you are doubtless addicted to making are about as important and effective as also dotting one letter "i" in the next few billion years .
If you think we should just hide our heads in the sand and hope God saves us, you are demented beyond help.

Well it is a good thing that oil drilling never has any accidents that pollute the environment. Except for minor things like the Exxon Valdez and Deepwater Horizon of course.
That's the point... thank God we had the resources to clean up the mess we made.... but two major incidences in over 150 years is not a bad track record... there was just a ruling in CA that the leak in Santa Barbara was indeed sabotage... most likely an environmental terror group was responsible...

Take it up with ChatGPT:

Oil spills can have long-term effects on the environment, human health, and local economies:

• Health effects
    Oil spills can cause long-term health effects in humans, including increased risk of cancer, reproductive problems, decreased immunity, low platelet counts, low hemoglobin levels, breathing problems, liver problems, and heart issues.

• Ecological effects
    Oil spills can have long-term ecological effects, including:
    • Deep ocean: Oiling of deep ocean corals, failed recruitment of oysters, and damage to coastal wetlands

• Offshore: Oiling of plankton, invertebrates, fish, sea turtles, sea birds, and marine mammals

• Coastal habitats: Sand beach habitat and submersed aquatic vegetation impacts
  • Cultural and archaeological resources
    Oil spills can damage cultural and archaeological resources in national parks, such as historical monuments, cultural art and artifacts, forts, and lighthouses
Oil can remain in the environment long after a spill, and has been detected in sediment 30 years after a spill.
Maybe ask ChatGPT if microbes eat oil.

Yup, the debate is over.
YOU LOST.
Skookerasbil Started the Wrongest thread EVER made here with his NINE Year running 'Skeptics are Winning' thread in 2013-2022.
Nailed it!
Astonishing!

1727034492334.png

`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back