Any debate on global warming now OVER!?

Actually we have proven that we can change the Earth's climate at least locally. If you don't believe that man is the source of global warming, take a look at the Mediterranean. The Greeks chopped down their forests to build ships and now they live in a desert.
A quick glance w/ google earth...

grkfrst.png

--shows lots of forests in Greece. If you really believe that there were more forests in Greece 2,000 years ago then you're going to have to come up w/ photos.

So that mean there is no oil underground because it got eaten by nature. What did you do for those 38 years?
Don't be stupid. Pretty much every upstream engineering discipline there is; reservoir, production, completion, facility and JV.

Some deaths are a tragedy, some are a blessing. Do you get emotional over the number of abortions in the US?
Death is a fact of life. Every living thing is born to die.

No, I don't get emotional about abortion. I'm the guy who thinks abortion ought to be a misdemeanor. Does that sound like I am emotional about abortion to you?

Yup, the debate is over.
Skookerasbil LOST.
He Started the Wrongest thread EVER made here with his NINE Year running "Skeptics are Winning" thread in 2013-2022.
Nailed it!
Astonishing Call in 2013!

1727038504618.png

`
The oceans and atmosphere are warming like they always do when the northern hemisphere is deglaciating during an interglacial period, dummy.

glacial cycles.gif

ocean temperature.png

Yup, the debate is over.
Skookerasbil LOST.
He Started the Wrongest thread EVER made here with his NINE Year running "Skeptics are Winning" thread in 2013-2022.
Nailed it!
Astonishing Call in 2013!

1727038504618.png

`

lol...Crick lobbied to get that thread removed and finally did....so ghey.

Thread was historic...in views, pages and posts...yuk...yuk.
Won by default... obviously.

DOMINATED by the skeptics...year, after year.:boobies::boobies::boobies:

To this day and never answered a single time by the climate OCD's....

"Where is there any evidence the 'science' is mattering in the real world?"

8,000+ posts....how many answers?

istockphoto-985578580-612x612.jpg

Actually we have proven that we can change the Earth's climate at least locally. If you don't believe that man is the source of global warming, take a look at the Mediterranean. The Greeks chopped down their forests to build ships and now they live in a desert.

Oh boy...:poke:

sOn....you're a deep matrix bubble dweller.

All in the AGW religion dismiss some realities that makes all the discussions about global warming an exercise akin to group navel gazing.

Since 2017, China has opened 2-3 new coal plants each month and will be continuing at that pace until 2030. India opens 1-2 new coal plants/ month.

Only kOOks think the West can impact carbon emissions enough to matter....:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:.... really profoundly sketchy thinking. Idk... maybe they think the coal emissions stop at the oceans?:dunno:

Even if AGW could be proven, it means nothing...we can't do shit about it....which btw, easily proves NetZero is a total scam.:flameth:NWO plan that would make Thomas Hobbs proud. So basic....

Accordingly, makes the concept of AGW laughable.

Fossil fuels going nowhere for a long, long, long time!

FunnyScienceFair13-11.jpg

Skookeasbil: Haven't been in here in many months.....​
Yo Abu....are you still making 700+ posts/month in this forum?

No Stupid, My average is app ONE post a day for 18 years... and yet I run this place.

1727146022297.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back