Any debate on global warming now OVER!?

Yup, the debate is over.
Skookerasbil LOST.
He Started the Wrongest thread EVER made here with his NINE Year running "Skeptics are Winning" thread in 2013-2022.

Nailed it!
Astonishing Call in 2013!

1727038504618.png

`

Death is a fact of life. Every living thing is born to die.

No, I don't get emotional about abortion. I'm the guy who thinks abortion ought to be a misdemeanor. Does that sound like I am emotional about abortion to you?
So if a tsunami killed 1/2 the people in Houston you'd not shed a tear. You certainly don't sound emotional to me.

Oh boy...:poke:

sOn....you're a deep matrix bubble dweller.

All in the AGW religion dismiss some realities that makes all the discussions about global warming an exercise akin to group navel gazing.

Since 2017, China has opened 2-3 new coal plants each month and will be continuing at that pace until 2030. India opens 1-2 new coal plants/ month.

Only kOOks think the West can impact carbon emissions enough to matter....:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:.... really profoundly sketchy thinking. Idk... maybe they think the coal emissions stop at the oceans?:dunno:

Even if AGW could be proven, it means nothing...we can't do shit about it....which btw, easily proves NetZero is a total scam.:flameth:NWO plan that would make Thomas Hobbs proud. So basic....

Accordingly, makes the concept of AGW laughable.

Fossil fuels going nowhere for a long, long, long time!

View attachment 1017067
If only the world was perfect... China is building both coal and nuclear plants and they have among the cleanest coal plants anywhere.

I don't care if warming is AGW or natural, the effects will be the same, and could be catastrophic.

I think you're missing some context here. First, it doesn't matter what is causing glaciers to melt, they are melting. Second, we are adapted to the climate as we have it right now, ANY change will require major adjustments and there will be winners and losers. Lastly, while it is true climate has fluctuated widely in the past, it has often brought major extinctions and I'd rather my family wasn't on that list.

What are you personally doing to fight "man-made climate change"?

Here is a Greek island where I spent my honeymoon. History tells us it was lush forest when man arrived. Not a tree was to be seen when I was there.
wow, bet the area holds many memories for you.

Please understand that humans first came to the area about a hundred thousand years ago -an awfully long time during which ice ages came and went and there were many huge changes in climate.

First, let's agree that any forests that existed in most of Greece are still there. We can also agree that that agriculture brought many changes. Maybe we could also agree that our not having detailed temperature and rainfall records means it's hard to say exactly how the climate has changed.

Skookeasbil: Haven't been in here in many months.....​
Yo Abu....are you still making 700+ posts/month in this forum?

No Stupid, My average is app ONE post a day for 18 years... and yet I run this place.

View attachment 1017075
The oceans and atmosphere are warming like they always do when the northern hemisphere is deglaciating during an interglacial period, dummy.

The oceans and atmosphere are warming like they always do [/5]when the northern hemisphere is deglaciating during an interglacial period, dummy.
RONG.
""...𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝟕𝟎% 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝟏𝟕,𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟏,𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

In addition, fossil fuels are the only source of carbon consistent with the isotopic fingerprint of the carbon present in today’s atmosphere. That analysis indicates it must be coming from terrestrial plant matter, and it must be very, very old.

These and other lines of evidence leave no doubt that Fossil fuels are the Primary source of the carbon dioxide building up in Earth’s atmosphere."...""
[/B]

How do we know the build-up of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is caused by humans?

Fossil fuels are the only source of carbon dioxide large enough to raise atmospheric carbon dioxide amounts so high so quickly.
www.climate.gov

www.climate.gov

`

Forum List

Back