Any old school gamers in the house?

Any love for the old Wolfenstein & Doom games?

I picked up the new Wolfenstein today after work. It comes with a code for the beta for the new Doom.

Too drunk to play it at this point though. Had a terrible day at work but the new game is in my PS4 & ready to go whenever I get time.

Table Triage

I like games of all kinds, and I was a gamer-junkie:

1. Commodore 64 - Winter Olympics
2. Atari - Missile Command
3. Nintendo - Kings of the Beach, Tecmo Bowl
4. Sega Genesis - Strider

Wii has released a board game collection which includes Chess, Checkers, Backgammon, Chinese Checkers, Reversi, Sudoku, Word Cubes, Jigsaws, Mahjongg, Gomoku, Naval Battle and Quatro.

Chinese Checkers is a classic -- a multi-region piece-jumping game designed to test your acumen for move-selection.

I wish X-Box released a really satisfying video game of the American comic book superhero Plastic Man (DC Comics).

:afro:

Wii Board Games

Chinese Checkers

pong.gif

Dude, any old time board gamers for military strategy games...??
Rise and Fall of the Third Reich
NATO;the next war
Dessert Command
Napoleon's Last Battles

Any love for the old Wolfenstein & Doom games?

I picked up the new Wolfenstein today after work. It comes with a code for the beta for the new Doom.

Too drunk to play it at this point though. Had a terrible day at work but the new game is in my PS4 & ready to go whenever I get time.
NERD!!

Computer Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When this hit the 7/11's (by the way it's called 7/11 because all stores closed at 9 or 10 back then and it was a novelty for a store to be open from 7am to 11pm) the lines formed right after everyone was done with their paper route. It was huge. Then Pong. Then PacMan and the table version of arcade games. Then Asteroids and Space Invaders.

Now games look like the real world nearly.

Far Cry 3 and 4
Tomb Raider 2013 and 2015

The latest favorite is Men of War: Assault Squad 2. It is a 3rd person game which I never play anymore, but I tried this and it is quite addicting. Very hard and very well done.

LOL...loved the Atari. My favorite game system/ computer of all time was the Commodore 64. I learned some BASIC and played some of the greatest games.
I had a C64, and a VIC20 before that, and also an Atari 800 for a little while, although a friend of mine had one for a long time and I used to play games on it.

Could do BASIC, but never really learned assembly apart from using a few POKEs in BASIC.

It was great, with a MODEM back then you could get on BBSes and sometimes get the latest warez as well.

I also had the Commodore VIC 20 before going to a Commodore 64. The funny thing was that I also had an Apple II at the same time which was a far better computer but we used the 64 much more than the Apple. I remember when I set up my first BBS using a 300 bps modem on a C64. Then came 1200 bps, 2400 bps, and after that we went to 9600 bps which was light speed in comparison.

New Topics

Forum List

Back