Any one else follow Cleetus Mcfarland?

Cleetus just got his El Camino called Mullet finished thanks to KSR racing.
This thing is Fucken Sick!!! It was built to be a six second car.
This is the maiden run.

thats the dude thats got his own racetrack isnt it??

Bought his own racetrack yeah.
You should check out his new ToterHome,it has to go for at least a 1.5 million.
It hauls I believe five cars.
I've watched him from when he first bought a wrecked Corvette and tricked it out and ran it with a tube frame.
He actually held the fastest manual Vette record for awhile.
The new El Camino was originaly going to be a jet car ,bought the jet engine and all. Shortly after one of the Girls that raced the jet cars died so he decided it was to dangerous and Mullet was born.

This is the maiden run.

thats the dude thats got his own racetrack isnt it??

If you're a gear head you should watch Kevin from KSR's build of Mullet.
That thing has more forken sensors than a nuclear attack sub.
Track temp,humidity,front and rear tire speed sensors and a host of other sensors so they can get the data to make the car faster.
Kevin from KSR is an absolute genius when it comes to building race cars.

Mullet has dual fuel rails so it can run on pump gas or methenol and is street legal.
They set it up this way so they can run drag week were you have to drive your race car to all the events and carry all your spare parts in a trailer.

I try to watch his YouTube channel fairly often. Nice that there's a drag strip right next to his track.

That is cool.
I cant believe how much work he's put into the track.
At first I thought he just bought the track for a place the he and his buddies could race on.
He's put in a new sound system,bleachers,lighting,put in the giant burn out pad and he resurfaced most of the track.
The only thing I dont care for is the drifting,it's like golf,fun to play but boring to watch.

This is the maiden run.

I follow ALL on YouTube, especially Emilia whose 2020 c8 twin turbo Corvette just went 9.41 @ 144 MPH.....Now if she spent a little money on a nose job, she would be much easier on the eyes, but impresses with her knowledge and wrenching ability!

Just heard the new Rimac hyper electric from Croatia, of all places just did a 8.5 quarter at 172, again on street tires....only cost $2.2 million, but 0- 60 at 1.8 seconds...fast enough to make one's eyes bleed...:)

One has to wonder just WHO is piloting those OBSERVED UAP'S that have been clocked at 600G's from 0 to 15,000 MPH in our atmosphere in less than a second..NOW THAT is a RIDE!....but NO HUMAN could live through that unless they create their own atmosphere bubble!

One has to wonder just WHO is piloting those OBSERVED UAP'S that have been clocked at 600G's from 0 to 15,000 MPH in our atmosphere in less than a second..NOW THAT is a RIDE!....but NO HUMAN could live through that unless they create their own atmosphere bubble!

Unmanned crafts are the only explanation
.........or aliens.

Unmanned crafts are the only explanation
.........or aliens.
They are drone scramjets.

Forum List

Back