Anyone have yahoo account???

Have you been able to reset/save your password?

I have not

Reset mine the moment I saw the report on the news besides, my Yahoo account is a junk account I use to register for things/sites online. Hell, my backup email no longer exists nor does my registration address.
You do know that Yahoo was hacked the other day?

Last edited:

I have not

My Yahoo account password looks something like this "X3b5oCiY4PfJgMrd2OlyeL^J5bz5#lil" and isn't stored on any third party servers that do not have two factor identification.

I changed it anyway, so should you.

Last edited:

I have not

Reset mine the moment I saw the report on the news besides, my Yahoo account is a junk account I use to register for things/sites online. Hell, my backup email no longer exists nor does my registration address.

They weren't actually hacked, another party where some users store their passwords was. I still don't know who it was.

I have not

They were?

I have not

They were?

I was being "generic"
QW has it right, it was a third party where passwords were stored.

"Have you been able to reset/save your password?"

I just changed it without any problem. Try it again.

no problems here either! :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back