Anyone here against the 'T' in LGBT?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Okay, I'd heard about the conflicts over whether to add a brown stripe to the LGBT rainbow flag.

This article, linked below, cites a fringe faction that was lobbying to
separate the "transgender" issues from LGB issues, with claims
and complaints of hostility and harassment:

Change.org Petition Wants to Take the T Out of LGBT

Whoa.

I, myself, have criticized liberal hostility, rejection and exclusion of "ex gays"
from the LGBT movement and activism of "INCLUSION."

What do you think of THIS?
Not just throwing out ALL the 'alphabet soup' but
just targeting the T and tossing that letter! what?

My God, when does the sickness get a cure?

I have a friend that is a lesbian and she doesnt support anything LGBT because trannies took over the movement and people now equate the two totally different lifestyles.

I have a friend that is a lesbian and she doesnt support anything LGBT because trannies took over the movement and people now equate the two totally different lifestyles.

The balkanization continues, and the more sane members of the gay community will start realizing the radicals have gone too far.

I'm not against the T anymore than I am the LGB. It's all inane chatter from people who seem to think that everybody is interested in their genitals and what they do with them.

I'm not against the T anymore than I am the LGB. It's all inane chatter from people who seem to think that everybody is interested in their genitals and what they do with them.
A lot of people are, actually.

A lot of people are, actually.
Yes, I know. At the risk of putting people into categories- there is a decided ick factor about such people.

Okay, I'd heard about the conflicts over whether to add a brown stripe to the LGBT rainbow flag.

Whoa.

I, myself, have criticized liberal hostility, rejection and exclusion of "ex gays"

well since I come here to kill time, I'll pretend I give a fuck.

the phag phlag isn't a real flag, they are not the originators of it.
so adding another color (brown, really?) is w/o actual meaning.

however the group of people that like to have unnatural sex has jack shit to do with trannies, as their issues are completely separate.

and if the t's are dropped, there's not enough of them to generate news.

Whoa.

if "white" can be enough to represent all white people these days, "gay" should be enough for the alt-sex-lifestyle people. just because you have a sub-fetish doesn't mean you need a letter on the ever growing acronym.

Whoa.

if "white" can be enough to represent all white people these days, "gay" should be enough for the alt-sex-lifestyle people. just because you have a sub-fetish doesn't mean you need a letter on the ever growing acronym.
alt-sex
:lol:

The balkanization continues, and the more sane members of the gay community will start realizing the radicals have gone too far.
No, you just lack the emotional maturity to accept that there are people radically different from you. I’m not LGBT but I know the basics of respect for others.

4L60E_turnkey_3.JPG

Whoa.

alt-sex
I do not give a shit either way. Wanna be gay, be gay. Wanna be another sex, be another sex. Wann a be pissed when I am confused, well then go fuck your self!!!!!!!!!!!

No, you just lack the emotional maturity to accept that there are people radically different from you. I’m not LGBT but I know the basics of respect for others.
Wow, i totally get how you gathered that from what he said...

Whoa.

alt-sex
I do not give a shit either way. Wanna be gay, be gay. Wanna be another sex, be another sex. Wann a be pissed when I am confused, well then go fuck your self!!!!!!!!!!!
IDC either. But i dont want society to to dive into complete perversion because they feel special.
They arent.

I don't care what people do or who they bugger, but when they force others to care OR ELSE than I have an issue.

Do you accept that some religious people don't want to bake cakes for gay weddings? Yes? No?

Respect is to be earned, not forced at the end of a government dagger or browbeaten into by public bullying.

Forum List

Back