Anyone willing to bet on a Trump or Harris win with a little break from the forum?

Mister Iggy

Gold Supporting Member
Aug 3, 2024
Are you willing to bet on a Trump or Harris win and if you lose, take a little, bye bye break from the forum? The first 24 hours after it is officially called can be a void zone, then after that the bet comes into play.

24 hour break?
48 hour break?
One week break?
One month break?

Or awarding another poster a gold upgrade?

IMG_0149.jpeg

are you willing to bet on a Trump or Harris win and if you lose take a little, bye bye break from the forum? The first 24 hours after it is officially called can be a void zone, then after that the bet comes into play.

24 hour break?
48 hour break?
One week break?
One month break?

View attachment 1017627
Nah.....I have always sucked at predictions.

Are you willing to bet on a Trump or Harris win and if you lose, take a little, bye bye break from the forum? The first 24 hours after it is officially called can be a void zone, then after that the bet comes into play.

24 hour break?
48 hour break?
One week break?
One month break?

View attachment 1017627
I bet they're gonna try and steal it again and might succeed

So I got final nail in the coffin Kamala for the win

I was banned for life by some other duscussion forum just because I said I admire Putin. I found it so disgusting that I took a screen shot of it:

View attachment 1017640
I got banned on another forum for saying I don’t think Putin is a threat to the west and my reason for the ban was “communist sympathiser”, another mod over ruled it after a few hours. 😂

I got banned on another forum for saying I don’t think Putin is a threat to the west and my reason for the ban was “communist sympathiser”, another mod over ruled it after a few hours. 😂
I am dying to ask you what forum that was but I won't. The forum that banned me was ........ uh, I probably shouldn't say. If I do all the XXX will rush over there to become members.

I am dying to ask you what forum that was but I won't. The forum that banned me was ........ uh, I probably shouldn't say. If I do all the XXX will rush over there to become members.
I’ve been around the block a million times so I’m sure I know posters here from other places. It’s a small world.

24 hour break?
48 hour break?
One week break?
One month break?

View attachment 1017627
I already have a wager on the election. Loser is gone for a year.

Forum List

Back